Reviews for Mission Parameters
loved it!
DaughterofDante chapter 39 . 11/4/2013
Awwwww! Adorable!
Brystak2000 chapter 39 . 10/18/2013
what type of god was trowa and are you gonna make a sequal?
Robinbird0 chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
this is very good so far
Taiyou Ryu chapter 39 . 8/7/2013
This story to me doesn't feel finished, there are so many loose threads. Sure, we know why the gods came to Earth but what is their purpose afterwards? Do they ever fully unlock their memories and/or find a reason as to how and why they can live after their main job is done? If a deity of any kind came to Earth, they'd have to have a reason to remain after they finish their main task, otherwise they'll either get into fatal accidents or suicide.
EmoCloud chapter 39 . 5/26/2013
I don't usually find alternate universe stories very interesting, but I enjoyed this one... I can usually decipher what's going to happen before it does, but this one kind of had me wondering the whole time :)
Celestinasong chapter 26 . 5/26/2013
This is hilarious. I just wonder if u will describe the costume more... Is the outfit working? Lol
Celestinasong chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Wu Fei is delicious in this! ;)
Celestinasong chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Ok now this is going into some scifi fantasy stuff. I love it!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 39 . 5/5/2013
this was an amazing story. i'm really sad that it's over. beautifully written.
InuMisha chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Hmmm, I am only two chapters in but I feel as if I have read this exact story before, years ago. I am so confused by the publish date conflicting with my memories. Did you have this up elsewhere a long time ago?
mayfaire chapter 39 . 11/2/2012
Absolutely lovely story. I really like the twist of the pilots being gods but I felt it lacked a bit more exploration. I was hoping Shinigami and the God of War would awaken and meet but I'm also glad the other pilots came to know their gods.
Zmajgoddess chapter 39 . 10/16/2012
Well for someone who didnt see all the was still great story! LOL I'm almost sad its ended... tear tear...
Laesk chapter 39 . 10/13/2012
this has been a very good story thank you for sharing with us all.
karone-sakura chapter 39 . 10/12/2012
So we now know why the gods were sent to earth but I can't help but think that there could have been more to it. I mean did there inner gods go dormant or something? Did they all live in peace until the end of there days? I mean there is so much more that go on! Don't get me wrong. This story is done. But I think either an epilogue or maybe a sequel or even a one shot would've been good. Also now I'm all sad... I totally loved this story and now its done... I hope you'll eventually write another GW story but if not I'll always have your Sherlock and Yugioh! hehe See ya! And good luck!