Reviews for Mission Parameters
Jaymalia chapter 17 . 4/14
One of my favorites...and I haven't even finished it yet! You know how to captivate an audience with your writing. Brilliant and creative, yet still sticking with the nature of the character's original storyline.
pat chapter 39 . 3/28/2015
loved it!
DaughterofDante chapter 39 . 11/4/2013
Awwwww! Adorable!
Brystak2000 chapter 39 . 10/18/2013
what type of god was trowa and are you gonna make a sequal?
Robinbird0 chapter 2 . 10/7/2013
this is very good so far
Taiyou Ryu chapter 39 . 8/7/2013
This story to me doesn't feel finished, there are so many loose threads. Sure, we know why the gods came to Earth but what is their purpose afterwards? Do they ever fully unlock their memories and/or find a reason as to how and why they can live after their main job is done? If a deity of any kind came to Earth, they'd have to have a reason to remain after they finish their main task, otherwise they'll either get into fatal accidents or suicide.
EmoCloud chapter 39 . 5/26/2013
I don't usually find alternate universe stories very interesting, but I enjoyed this one... I can usually decipher what's going to happen before it does, but this one kind of had me wondering the whole time :)
Irukaka321 chapter 26 . 5/26/2013
This is hilarious. I just wonder if u will describe the costume more... Is the outfit working? Lol
Irukaka321 chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
Wu Fei is delicious in this! ;)
Irukaka321 chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Ok now this is going into some scifi fantasy stuff. I love it!
Makurayami Ookami chapter 39 . 5/5/2013
this was an amazing story. i'm really sad that it's over. beautifully written.
InuMisha chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Hmmm, I am only two chapters in but I feel as if I have read this exact story before, years ago. I am so confused by the publish date conflicting with my memories. Did you have this up elsewhere a long time ago?
mayfaire chapter 39 . 11/2/2012
Absolutely lovely story. I really like the twist of the pilots being gods but I felt it lacked a bit more exploration. I was hoping Shinigami and the God of War would awaken and meet but I'm also glad the other pilots came to know their gods.
Zmajgoddess chapter 39 . 10/16/2012
Well for someone who didnt see all the series...it was still great story! LOL I'm almost sad its ended... tear tear...
Laesk chapter 39 . 10/13/2012
this has been a very good story thank you for sharing with us all.