Reviews for A Cannon's Harpy
QueenHufflepuff01 chapter 5 . 4/19
awwwww
Black Lagoon chapter 27 . 3/1
What a wonderful story ! You had me hooked up till the end ! Quidditch action was amazing and cant wait to start the sequel !
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 27 . 9/9/2017
Really, really love your story!
GinnyPotter6891 chapter 22 . 9/9/2017
I knew Patrick was Lucius' inside man! Too bad Dumbledore doesn't use Legilimancy on him!
marhleap chapter 28 . 7/27/2017
Goddam this fic was a wild and delightful ride from start to finish! I mean I was biting my nails and gasping at the action. I'm actually not a big fan of the quidditch scenes or parts as a whole, but you might have sold me on the idea. I absolutely loved this fic. Bobby was super funny btw. So really All i can really say is: all the kudos to you! I think this might have become my favorite hp ever.
tamkikitam chapter 1 . 6/30/2017
You are now my favourite author! :D :D I don't believe I've ever favourited an author before! :D
QuirkyQuills chapter 25 . 6/13/2017
This was a great chapter!
I'm actually not fond of most wedding traditions. I've never been married but I've been to many weddings and I almost always get a bad taste in my mouth? Idk what's wrong with me but seriously the vibe I get from some weddings is similar to the vibe I get from funerals. (please tell me I'm not alone on this one it sounds super bad and weird doesn't it? lol)

My favourite wedding I've ever been to was my brother's. It was held a few states away from where we lived. So we got there a couple days before and it was so relaxing. It was very casual. They had it on the beach, and the reception was on a dock at the place the family was staying at. The docks overlooked a lake, and there were fairy lights strung up on the trees. There was a pool nearby and they had an automatic bubble-blower haha
It remains to be some of my favourite memories. That wedding was perfect. That's when I knew for sure if I ever got married it'd be like that. Simple, small, and comfortable.
The fishes chapter 1 . 5/18/2017
Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! I am so excited about the sequel now. Please tell me you will finish that one too.
TheWateringWizard chapter 27 . 5/15/2017
That was the absolute best, perfect ending! Anything else would've disappointed! Thank you so much for this wonderful tale!
Tiriltoget chapter 2 . 4/6/2017
I for sure love this supportive and warm Version of Ron. Many fanfics portrait him as stupid and overprotective(while it might be the truth, they bring it to the Extreme). I for one am a fan of Ron, and I love this.
TheWateringWizard chapter 25 . 4/1/2017
That was a beautiful wedding! I loved it
TheWateringWizard chapter 24 . 3/31/2017
Wait wait wait what was that black thing? And what were the other questions ? It seemed embarrassing
TheWateringWizard chapter 23 . 3/31/2017
Malfoy is finally out, that little bitch Patrick too! Let the wedding roll!
TheWateringWizard chapter 22 . 3/31/2017
Ah I fucking knew it! The sport minister is a partner of Malfoy. His mood changes were too obvious. He was happy only when he knew something about the wards. Even though the minister and Dumbledore vouched for Bill it was apparently not enough for the lowly sport minister. Glad I got that right.
TheWateringWizard chapter 21 . 3/4/2017
God that's why competing against your wife in a sport final must be so hard! You want to win but at the same time you want to see her happy. I really don't know which result would please me the most, Harry or Ginny winning. As a man, I tend to identify with Harry so Ginny winning would make me a little upset but for some reason, Harry winning would also make me sad as he already has so many cups. If I am to be honest with myself, I'm sure you will make Ginny win. No matter what I wrote before and how much, as a man, I want Harry to win, it would be too "weird". So I expect Ginny to get the Snitch from Harry.