Reviews for My father's study secrets
ankwhat chapter 5 . 10/19/2014
Seem like a cute story. Would be nice if you finish it.
TheLastShiningStar chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Nice chapter, I liked the fight between them and also how Sesshoumaru brought Inuyasha to the village, that was nice :). I wonder when or if at all will Inuyasha tell the truth to his friends. I can't wait for the next chapter with Sesshoumaru's mother ;).
pumpkinpi chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Inuyasha had every right to react the way he did! I wonder how Sesshoumaru's mom will react to the news! Great stuff look forward to the next one!
shiskanae242 chapter 5 . 2/9/2012
This story is getting good. I wonder how sesshomaru will be able to make amends with inuyasha hmmmmm. Update soon please
TheLastShiningStar chapter 4 . 2/1/2012
Interesting way how to explain the fact about Inuyasha being the female. I can only imagine Inuyasha's expressions during the explanation XD and I loved the slip of the tongue what Sesshoumaru made at the end of it XD. I wonder why did she transform and I hope that you will explain that in the next chapter :).

Later ;)
pumpkinpi chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
very interesting so far! look forward to more!
shiskanae242 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Hmmmm interesting interesting i would like to know what sesshomaru says to her please update soon
midnightsweet1 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
getting good
TheLastShiningStar chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Poor Myouga, first threatened by Sesshoumaru to tell him the truth and then having troubles with how to call Inuyasha XD. It will need a lot of getting used to as you are talking about Inuyasha like about girl, but I like it. Especially how she is touchy about Myouga calling her Lady XD. I can't wait for Sesshoumaru's and Inuyasha's first interaction XD.
Mimi chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
Great chapter :D

the story is gettiing more interesting to read right now
VampiricDogdemoness19 chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
my dear so funny i love it...and so well put together can't wait til next chap is up
demonkitty21 chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
so fricking cool! more!
Sindori chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I really like this story. The thing i dont get is how sesshomarus uncle was having a daughter but inuyasha is still mentioned in the story. I hope you continue this story cause it is really interesting.
picabone99 chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
please be aware of run on sentences. and please don't make this into a inuyasha was born a girl and had a spell placed upon her to hide her until she finds her true mate. just asking, but if that is what you want to write, please don't let me interfere with your story.
ajj7sunhawk chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I do believe i havent seen this concept b4 good idea. thanks for writing. err please dont make inu a girl. thanks