Reviews for The One that Never Was Book Two
readingKs chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Never mind, I see that you made the decision to pull this story. ):
goddessa39 chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
...well damn. Can i have a copy of it?
Ivetee chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Hello I just finish book one and I Was hoping to read book two, I'd really like to know how everything works out for them. Is there any place where I could read it?
Thanks for all your great stories, always different but more real.
Pilgrimlips chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
Hi. I'm obviously late to this fic but decide to read book one after reading another of your stories. I'm not sure why you pulled book two and I'm not going to hate on you. They are all your stories and you have the right to do with them as you wish. I just really wanted to know how this ended. I hate cheating and need to know if it was a misunderstanding or if Edward was really playing both girls? Just a quick overview would be much appreciated. I loved book one. And how much you've worked my emotions speaks volumes of your writing talent. Thanks for writing xx
Mr.andMrs.EdwardCullen chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Hey I am wanted to read part 2 I just finish part one is there any way you could let me please as always I love your work
dbpbatm chapter 62 . 1/10/2014
Good read!
tnuccio chapter 36 . 9/10/2013
I'm not sure why he's not taking this opportunity to let her see things from his pov, the Edward POV story goes into much more detail about how he felt like she was the one who put the limits on and the one who thought of him as a "townie" etc. I'm going to go and have to read the other Edward POV story to see if he has a plan and that's why he's STILL not taking the time to correct her.
tnuccio chapter 19 . 9/10/2013
It's a shame that after four years Bella hasn't gotten any clarity or grown maturity wise. I hope this changes. I'm not sure i'm liking her very much right now :)
Nedward chapter 62 . 6/22/2013
That was cool.
IchigoNaruto chapter 36 . 3/9/2013
Once again Bella gives in first, is there ever a time where Edward on his on volition confesses everything. I'm afraid she'll give him chance. He knew what she was feeling cos she wrote him a damn letter and he didn't think to explain himself? he knew what she thought of their hooking up in high school ('happy to be one of hook ups' or something to that effect) and you want to tell us that he didn't know how she might be feeling. If he didn't then E has got be the dumbest person. It's frustrating to read and sometimes love isn't everything.
IchigoNaruto chapter 34 . 3/9/2013
Please tell me they don't have sex in heat of the moment thing cos that would be incredibly cliche.
IchigoNaruto chapter 29 . 3/9/2013
Why is it that Bella is always manipulated? It's not fair to her. Of course she can't deny a dying woman and Esme knows this. Everyone wants to blame Bella for not listening and running away but no explanations are ever given to her. And I hate situations like this in fics, an ailment brings them back together. Couldn't E have for once laid it on the line and told her everything and that he wanted a serious relationship (during those two years of uni). Without the plot point of his dying mother (which makes him out to be a sad victim) couldn't he have just said sorry for lying and told her his view of things in high school, I'm sure she would have understood.
MsLiss chapter 56 . 1/5/2013
what does it mean to say " you're worth the risk" if you dont make plans for the future. i really dont get these two
did they at least make a declaration of committment? of exclustivity?

these two are fucked up
MsLiss chapter 44 . 1/5/2013
committment thats what you want and deservve bella dont DO IT! again i ask dont do it...you didnt listen last time (Re book1)
MsLiss chapter 40 . 1/5/2013
omg these two frustrate me!
Why did he 'date' Jane while being with Bella
Wh wasnt he just with Bella?
Can she ask him that?