Reviews for Dissolution
CalLeandrosFan001 chapter 1 . 4/8
That was awesome! _
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Your stories are always so powerful and touching. Nik better not die; Cal better not die either. It's always been them, hasn't it? For a minute there, I thought Cal's nightmare really did happen. That scared me. Still, it was an excellent story. I loved it.

ferret nin
WaywardScribe chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
absolutely LOVE this story, i think it my favourite of all ur cal and niko ones! I keep coming back to them, please keep writing more!
Gohanzgirl chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Absolutely loved this!
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I was truly taken in there for a moment and quite dismayed when Niko actually died. That Cal - understandably driven over the edge - then shot Robin left me open mouthed. I was so relieved when it turned out to be a dream although I still felt sorry for Cal. His breakdown was completely understandable and they were both still in character throughout so it didn't feel out of place.

It was a nice touch having Cal be so affected he had to keep checking Niko really was there, not least because it tied in with how Niko felt in the book after being convinced Cal was dead.

What I also liked was the fact Robin's death affected Cal too. I've always been a fan of the friendship he has with both of them so I was pleased - if that makes sense - to see Cal felt so bad for shooting Robin when he wasn't in his right mind.

I really did enjoy this.
kooie chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Wow, I was scared for a while there! Read both stories together and it was a treat. Great job as always, thank so much for sharing. I'm re reading Nightlife and loving it all over again so it makes me happy to know there are great writers like you playing in this universe.
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
You know, I was getting ready to get really angry for the lack of death fic warning here. In the back of my mind I kept thinking, 'it feels like a dream. It has to be a dream!' It just all seemed so real, tho. Exactly what would have happened in that case. Whew!

You are really good!

Nicely done. :)
Kailene chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Man...you scared the crap outta me - I thought you had actually killed Nik.

Excellent fake. Great job and wonderful characterizations.
Kin-outcast1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Very lovely dream sequence! I always love/hate fanfics where the Leandros brothers actually die. But for some strange reason, watching Robin die is always worse - kind of like getting punched in the stomach. I guess it's because with his fatally blinding personality, it seems almost impossible that he could die. Anyway, nice fic!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Excellent fake-out. Scared the crap outta me! Great story, though. Love it. Really happy that you do Leandros stuff as well as SUPN. :)

Leigh Ann