Reviews for The Secrecy Spectrum
Halfred Askold chapter 18 . 10/8/2019
Very well done. I usually despise Leonard, but I do like it when he supports Sheldon and isn't an asshat. Well done through and through.
harmony1994 chapter 1 . 10/27/2016
Loved this story looking forward to the sequel plus big bang theory is one of my favourite things to watch :) so can't wait to read more
Robert12774 chapter 9 . 6/1/2016
Cool party
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2016
Their babies," Leonard pointed between the spot Christine was last visible and Sheldon. "Will be smart, beautiful, and take over the world."
Hahaha
One ift he best lines ever !
Guest chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
The ending had me giggling like a fan girl!
And now I am a fan girl of this amazing story!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/27/2015
THE BEST FANFIC EVER!
A must read!
Mariah Smiley chapter 18 . 3/14/2015
I loved this and I usually do not like stories similar to this! You did a wonderful job!
NothingNooneZero chapter 18 . 10/26/2014
I absolutely adore Sheldon so thank you very much for this brilliant story.
shadow-kissed angel chapter 18 . 7/3/2014
I love this story so much! Is there any chance of a sequel?
JustAGirlWhoLovesToRead chapter 18 . 10/20/2013
This is one of my fav OC stories and my fav Big Bang Theory fanfic! It was absolutely AMAZING. I loved it :) you're a great writer!
ZizFox chapter 18 . 8/28/2013
Just amazing for words
Great job
jslee102 chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
Christine's last part with "Have you ever seen how Sheldon focuses on one of his equations? Every ounce of his being entirely wrapped up in each finite detail of it, as if he is manipulating the very fabric of the universe with his attention? Don't you think that even a quarter of that focus paired with those long fingers and his obsessive need to master a topic turned on you in the sack would be worth months of wait?" has to be one of the best lines...
Robert12774 chapter 17 . 1/6/2013
I dont see sheldon giving up
Guest chapter 6 . 1/4/2013
Liking this story thanks
Rawrlikeahorse chapter 18 . 7/15/2012
This is the best Sheldon/OC story i have ever read, its so amazing that I consider on reading it more times :$
Your details and how you copied every single character of the show perfectly, the drama, the action, the romance, friendship, everything was perfect!
Thank you for an incredible story, I personally enjoyed it very much and im sure everyone who read it aswell! :D