Reviews for The Empty House
Shadow Cat17 chapter 8 . 2/6/2014
This was very enjoyable!
Grac3 chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
This was quite a funny story. I love how realistic it is, and incredibly believable.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2012
Dang! That's an awesome start!
Doni chapter 8 . 8/10/2012
Exciting and fun. I love the family/relationship fics, but I love case/mystery/action fics just as much. Nicely done.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 8 . 4/23/2012
Excellent fic! Especially the ending!

:D
Line chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
This seems to be the last mistery/adventure you've written.

I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed them. While your family stuff with Scarlet has been a lot of fun, I enjoyed the misteries the most. All are clever adaptations, and some of them are simply excellent work.

I've read most of your fics by now, I believe. This is my only review because I'm such a lazy one, just know I had a good time with each of them, even the slashy ones, although I was quite sure it wasn't my thing. You've made the Sherlock universe last a little longer in my imagination, filling gaps in creative and intelligent ways. Thank you for that.
Kokoroyume chapter 8 . 3/4/2012
Great story :)

Thank you !
Skyfullofstars chapter 8 . 2/4/2012
"..."Well I was thinking of going to bed, actually. Tomorrow we'll see. I think it will take a while to rebuild my case load for a while, but until then, there's always Cluedo."

Excellent story - and you came up with an extremely plausible way of "how they did it."

And now...well now we have to keep waiting for Series 3, don't we?

Thank you for writing such a lovely story and posting it!

I thoroughly enjoyed it !
Skyfullofstars chapter 7 . 2/4/2012
I soo loved this chapter and here is why. YOu have John talking everything over with Mrs. Hudson..and I do so love the way Uma portrays her.

"..."Should I get a spare?" Mrs Hudson said, eventually.

"No," John said, wiping his eyes. "There's no point ruining two, and I can at least get it on the other arm now. Have you got a jacket I can hide it under?"

"Yes, I got the velvet one."

"I ruddy hate the velvet one."

"I know, dear."

and these:

"...Oh I didn't mean…" she said. "Oh, John! It's just because he's been waiting so long!"

John laughed so hard he had to bend double briefly..."

I can just HEAR the two of them speaking in this scene..the inflections are absolutey correct.

"..
Skyfullofstars chapter 6 . 2/4/2012
"..."Mrs Hudson, you'll have a job to do there," Sherlock said. "We'll need you to go in and move the dummy a few times. Not regularly, I wasn't that much of a fidgeter," he glared at John who had snorted. "But you'll need to do it carefully. You'll have to go in on your hands and knees, and stay below the line of the windows. Do you think you can do that?"

"Yes, of course I can, Sherlock."

OHHH I LOvED THIS,...YOU WENT STRAIGHT TO CANON FOR THIS ! Lovely!
Skyfullofstars chapter 5 . 2/4/2012
"..."OK," Lestrade said. "So what do we do about that?"

They all paused in thought for a moment.

"We could just let him shoot Sherlock," John said.

"Bit harsh," Lestrade said.

Sherlock came back to the table and leaned on it, staring at John. Mycroft stared too, frowning.

"We'd need Mrs Hudson's help," Sherlock said.

"And some kind of access," Mycroft said.

"What, really?" Lestrade said. "You'd actually do that? You'd let someone shoot Sherlock?"

Mycroft smiled at him.

"Willingly," he said.

Loved the entire breakfast scene...and how Mycroft and Sherlock explained it all and DARN, are you CERTAIN you aren't related to Moffett?
Skyfullofstars chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
I want to quote the whole darned thing..the entire conversation whilst drinking "thing" but there's no room so here's a brilliant line:

"..."Mm. You should have ejected the alcohol last night like I did. You'd feel fine then."

"Yes, it looked very pre-planned and well thought out. Especially the part where you threw up in my shower."

"It was where I'd have positioned the toilet. Anyway, it was your fault. I told you I hadn't eaten."

"It's fine. I'm overlooking you mistaking the shower for the loo, and celebrating the fact that you made it to the bathroom at all."

ANNNNNd that phrasing is SOO John... You do have their voices down pat and I so admire that. This is marvelous and going on to the next chapter.
Eyebrows2 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Lost track - have I already done this chapter? Anyway, wonderful story! I'm wishfully thinking we haven't found out Moriarty and Moran's big secret yet, so I'm hoping for a sequel! Anyway, thank's so much for this fic - I felt like it got me back on track again!
Eyebrows2 chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Ha! Glad you think this too about the screaming girl - mask that looks like Sherlock - if that's the rubbish explanation, I'll be really cross! As if you just stick a rubber mask over yourself and all your own bone structure disappears! I mean, look at BC's cheekbones! A video would do, or even the same bloody clothes - children can be a bit thick at times, can't they?

Great chapter!
Eyebrows2 chapter 7 . 1/29/2012
How pleasingly ridiculous! I wondered if roughly this scenario was the intended purpose of the hanging manikin in the episode. Love the "waiting so long" line.