Reviews for The Man with the License
Walnutpipes chapter 1 . 5/14
yery good. it would be great for a follow up...
Knyle Borealis chapter 1 . 5/1
I love it! Mycroft is a difficult character to get the measure of, but this view of him is extremely interesting. And there was Mycroft and Greg. We shall always see that coming. :)
lisa.ryanz1oh1 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
Definitely my favorite of all your stories! Amazing characterization! Thank you for writing this! :)
Best, Lisa.
123AKM456 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Wonderful. Superb. Excellent. There are not enough words to describe how I love this one.
Puggle chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Really great piece. Thank you so much for sharing.
Pretentious Procrastinator chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Wow, this is absolutely brilliant! I love the BAMF!Mycroft and the explanantion of why he can be so cold sometimes. Also, the little understanding that Mycroft and John come too, bound by the fact they've killed people is really emotional and emphatic. Great work.
Charlotte2May chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
What a interesting take on things. Would love to see more of it, how about a second chapter or a sequl or something? You'd make my day!
Lady Ginger chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I love Mycroft and he is even better as Badass!Mycroft.
David Keju chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This. Was. Good.

I'll be checking out the other fics now ;D
Nikki chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Well I am absolutely riveted. This was excellently written, and the concept is intriguing. Crossing my fingers for more!
Lestrade's Lady chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oooh, fantastic job! BAMF Mycroft, a dash of Mystrade, and a Mycroft character study-brilliant combination!
TadPole11 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I love adventure stories, and I especially love any with all four of them as a team. But Mycroft...yeah. He is awesome. He doesn't get enough love.
raven612 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
That was great. My God, you capture Mycroft so well and the insight into his character was amazing. Bang up job! I loved how you kind of created a bonding thing for he and John, I thought that was kind of cute too. Very well written and very nicely characterized!
Bookwoman17NerdyMom chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Bravo! Love this vision of Mycroft. Would love to see more of Mycroft and Greg...after you tend to another story I've been patiently waiting for!

Anyway, lovely. Carry on!

Mirith Griffin chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
BAMF!Mycroft. Never seen that in a fic before.

I've never been able to imagine the Christmas dinners. Now I can. Thanks, EF!