Reviews for Wonders Never Cease
Bookwyrm52 chapter 8 . 6/29/2014
Just found this story. Love your explanation for Hatter's arm!
CynicalInkSlinger chapter 8 . 3/21/2013
Update, pretty please?...
Jafstar chapter 1 . 12/13/2012
This is THE best sequel fanfiction for Alice I have ever read so far. Please, please continue writing it!
WindyCorners chapter 8 . 12/4/2012
Great story! Why'd you have to leave us on a cliff hanger?! Oh, well, please write more!:)
Reddeuphoria chapter 8 . 11/17/2012
I think you are very clever and I have very much enjoyed this fiction!
PerfectDisaster22 chapter 8 . 9/8/2012
I am incredibly intrigued by this story! Oh my, Hatter kidnapped and his arm imbued with the Vorpal sword (which, by the way, is now one of my top-three favorite theories about the Sledgehammer), war brewing, Duchess turned into a swine, a proper Cheshire running amok, and everybody needing to be rescued? This is my kind of plot! I can't wait for more!
Geminii524 chapter 8 . 8/14/2012
Stay strong Charlie! Good gravy, he is heading straight into disaster with the Doctors! Will anyone come to his aid? The Red Knight? the King? Hello?
Kate chapter 8 . 8/1/2012
Wow! I'm impressed. I love how you described all your characters and I have once again fallen in love with Hatter. Please write more :) I'm anxious to see how the rest of the story goes.
Geminii524 chapter 7 . 7/29/2012
awhh! How cruel that mushroom was! Alice had a good idea though - that mushroom must be good for something - she found Lionel and he seems helpful. Hang tight Hatter, Alice is coming!

Nice use of the mushroom from the movie. I don't think it has been mentioned fic-wise, but it was certainly huge enough to do a double take when it showed up in the movie!
Pica Britanica chapter 8 . 7/16/2012
An excellent chapter, I like the turtle simile. And other stuff too...just the turtle amuses me.
Wandering Browncoat chapter 8 . 7/15/2012
No no no :O Not Charlie :( Damn you Jack! At some point in the future I would LOVE to see someone drop kicking him in his pompously set jaw! Brilliant update *and awesome to see one so soon too :D*
Wandering Browncoat chapter 7 . 7/9/2012
I actually cheered when I saw you'd updated :D I'm always happy to see more Hatter x Alice in my life... Even if it is an horrendously cruel illusion :'( Please pleeeease update soon - I must see them together again *Oh yeah... Brilliant update as per ;)*
Pica Britanica chapter 7 . 7/8/2012
A very lovely chapter, I was almost in tears when Hatter dissipated. :'(
Geminii524 chapter 6 . 7/2/2012
Now that is a fascinating answer to where the Vorpal Sword is. Alice will need it? I am a little anxious about how it will get removed from Hatter's arm though, since even the white queen isn't quite sure. So we have the red queen, alice and charlie all headed for the white queen. This could be quite an explosive meeting! And what is she going to do to Hatter? "Unpleasant" is probably not exactly the right word for whatever it is :(

update soon - pleeeaase!
Geminii524 chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
Just when I was about to cheer for Hatter's hat, the Red Knight steps out and all hell breaks loose! Has Alice been shot? is it some kind of tranquilizing drug or is she in really serious, serious-losing-blood trouble?