Reviews for Two Devils
cool
azab chapter 4 . 4/29/2012
good job
yes I'm still alive chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I like this, the conversation is so Santana. Keep up writing!
LostInNaya'sEyes chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Aww cute, now dey both kinda care 4 d other.. Cnt wait 4 d nxt.. Luved n awesome job :)!
m'j doom chapter 4 . 2/26/2012
Is there gonna be a sequel? This is my first time reading this and it hooked me up... I hope there's a sequel... its a very good story... Thanks again...
dramioneloverxox11 chapter 3 . 2/25/2012
plz continue! GREAT PLOT (: haha
RoseFleur chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
SO GOOD.

Such a brilliant job :) I really enjoyed this.
Alex chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
I have always liked brittana (Brittany/Santana)shipping and I thought they were perfect 4 each other but then when I saw the glee "Michael" episode and the smooth criminal performance and there energy (not to mention their eyes never left eachother) I wasn't sure who I shipped anymore until I read this I am full on sebtana shipper now

Awesome story!
LostInNaya'sEyes chapter 3 . 2/13/2012
Naaww he cares bout her.. Dats cute... Really hope ur continuin wif dis, cause I'm luvin it... But nways luved n awesome work :)!
reddiablo chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
soooo good
Auntie Tana chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
It's me again whore. Just wanted to say please do continue.
Auntie Tana chapter 3 . 2/9/2012
This is just awesome! I love it literally. I've been trying to find the right story that will fill me with content with its plot and accuracy and that's exactly what you have done.

I'm not going to comment on things such as the inaccuracy to the real plot of the series because that's exactly what a fan fiction is supposed to be.

I guess Auntie Tana just gave you a really rare compliment you cheap little whore. Literally. I really liked it Cheaplittlewhore and by the way; great name. ;)