Reviews for Orkney
Kahli Hime chapter 1 . 10/18/2013
Oh, is there an part II? God, I liked this! hope there;s more :)
deerane chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
This is absolutely wonderful and breathtaking.

The descriptions of Elijah's memories are incredibly powerful, and I swear I was feeling that wind blowing in the rocks.

The intimacy and the ust are also a spot on, very very nice story.
Toriblue chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
"Maybe he's being naive, maybe she's thinking in terms of his usefulness, gaining him as an ally."

It's interesting that Elijah really considers Elena's motivations ...speaks to the depth of his character. Elena's ability to forgive truly is amazing.

"He's dressed in a long dark coat that hangs undisturbed. Not a hair stirs."

Nice touch ...Elijah has such control over the dream environment that his hair isn't affected by the wind.

"He's small and dark and Elena feels her heart miss a beat when she catches sight of his strangely grave face."

I'm not sure what it is about a baby Elijah ...just gets me .time. I love the idea that he was a serious little boy. As the eldest, he probably had to grow up very quickly. Granted, back then, everyone had to grow up quickly.

"The action is spontaneous and even as it startles him a part of him sighs with relief. She is something deeply precious to him."

I adore how you describe this first kiss! So beautiful!

"I like your hair."

I laughed so hard when I read this line. The Hair Debate ...I gotta agree with Elena. That new cut is hot!

"He reminds her of the sea."

That really is a great comparison ...Elijah is just as powerful ...just as timeless...

It also has the added benefit of reminding me of that scene from 'Here To Eternity'.

"Her eyebrows raise and the corner of her mouth quirks. "You don't know why?"

These are my favorite type of scenes (ok, 2nd favorite - smutty goodness still wins out) between Elijah & Elena. It's like she didn't even think before questioning his comment. She just had to tease him! I also like that he didn't back down.

"the first time I met you I thought you were going to kiss me. It was in my subconscious." She taps her temple."

LMAO! Nice try Elena!
GoSpikey chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
I don't know whether to scream in frustration or to think that he'll get her again, for sure... Lol.

The 'heh' in the other fic was a good 'heh'. Consider it a 'gah' if you will.

Thanks again for all the fic, seriously. Oh, and the time travel one can have plot, just so you know. Sensual scenes would be nice, but I wouldn't use the term 'smut' for them. There can be a difference.

See ya soon with another chapter of Liaison?

Spikey
ellen chapter 1 . 3/14/2012
Loved it!
Strike82 chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Wow, this was just perfect! I absolutely loved it.
Kay chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
This was gorgeous! :) For you first time writing the pairing, you did a lovely job. They were written so well3
kerazyophelia chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
I love this so much! When Elena goes into denial about kissing him back and refers to his reaction to her in 2x08, I felt he was thinking about kissing her too. I loved the fact that you sketched out a backstory for Elijah and the steamier part while gratifying was not gratuitous. Bravo!
tlm2338 chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
GAHHHHH! THIS WAS SO WONDERFUL! I HOPE THERE IS MORE! PLEASE SAY THERE IS MORE!
Rianeliza chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
God I love your Elejah stories. Seriously, I've read them all a million times.
Wolflover235 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Wow. Nice dream! :D. If only it was real. I loved Elijah with Elena the first time I laid eyes on them. And to tell you the truth. I haven't seen the vampire diaries in like. Almost a year and I still remember this. It was kinda hard. Back then when Elijah came. I was then trying to decide. " ok. Now who Is better for Elena. Damon(the humorsum sarcastic hottie) or Elijah( the love at first sight I'll always protect you hottie) LOL. And reading these FICs I am thinking Elijah! Elijah rock shout shout! lOL make more!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
LOVED it!
Cora Felix chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Wonderful!
KivaJayelle chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
I enjoyed this little treat! It seems very surreal and not as rooted in the harsh light of living a Mystic Falls existence.

Very lovely and sensual.

Thanks for writing!
Sandrine Shaw chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I really enjoyed this! Great job capturing the chemistry between them and how they're drawn to each other despite trying to resist the pull.