Reviews for The Warrior of Roses and a Violet Knight
398.2 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
One of the many reasons why I love Dissidia is that I can ship these two and no one can say that it isn't canon XDD
(I like to think so anyway lol)
This was brilliant and lovely :)
Thanks for writing!
DaLice-Chan012 chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
It is a really very beatifull story.I love Kain/lightning,Please ,if you want,it is worth to continue!Please!Please!Please!Please!Please!
synchrotony21 chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Steele Stingray

Hey, I read your fiction. It was really nice. Kain was in love for Rosa the first,but she had Cecil.
Then the second is Claire "Lightning" Farron, oh man was this really real? Is he fallen in love with her?
;D

Or it was just a dream?Kain was dreaming with her?

by the way, i was impressed and excellent fiction you ever made.

From: Synchrotony21
denebtenoh chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Awesome! precioso! I loved the way they stay together in the end! in a way of speaking...
Innocent Akuma chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
I just found this story and I'm in love with it. This is really late. A KainxLightning pairing is really nice. If it's a pairing with Kain, I'll read it. I'm crazy about Kain...
Lightning was definitely not OOC here. Kain was all graceful with manners and stuff. It was weaved together really well, a really great story.
tennisgurl13 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
This was really awesome. I love how you wrote Kain and Lightning! Great job!
Amerath's Destiny chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
This turned out really beautiful. Congratulations. :)

Humorously enough, I have this image of Lightning waking up in her own world and discovering she's pregnant. I pity the poor fool who's standing nearby when she finds out.

Anyways, great story! I think you should write more Kain/Lightning.
XxTsukiAkari chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Man I seriously cried at the end. Beautiful writing, I would ask you to continue it but that's only if you want :) (I am a fan of happy endings) but still...very beautiful story :')
Poisonberries chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
This is actually quite a good start. I particularly enjoyed your little asides about each character, which were insightful and in voice. I also thought your Lightning was very in character.

I'm not exactly sure what that other reviewer was talking about, but as I said, I really rather enjoyed this and am looking forward to reading along.
sweet chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
poor kain,lightning such a goddess,she sure have too many fanboys and girls,u have to fight it to get her attention kain(fanboys refer to other male ff pairing with lightning by fanfic writer *chuckle*)