Reviews for Bound By Fate
InvaderInvader chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
Wow! Shishigawara-kun is so cute! I think that you're not going to continue writing this story, and that's is a pity. But anyway, thanks for writing an awesome fic!
frehbdfnjhygu chapter 2 . 7/26/2013
Finally someone posts a story about this guy! I think he's awesomely adorable :) Thanks for the fic!
JulCan1987 chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
This is a nice story, I hope you decide to finish it.
Maxeyn chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
I reaaaaallllllly want to see a Tsukishima and Orihime fic But this pairing is too cute for me to pass up ;D
OpenDoorLeia chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I like how you switched around POV's this chapter, and rejoice, you differentiate Shishigawara-kun's voice from Orihime's during narration. It's also nice how you don't explicitly state who is narrating, you have the reader figure it out; I like that for some reason.

This was a nice chapter. You handled Orihime's feelings well. Also. The flashback: ;_;

Your writing flowed much better with this chapter too. Good. good.
OpenDoorLeia chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I love you.

Sushigawara-kun always entertained me in the fullbringer arc, actually, I found that he and Tsukishima were the only good parts. And now this story I've stumbled upon...

I rather enjoy it, you see.

Tsukishima dying, and Shishigawara-kun's depression afterwards was pretty heart wrenching (and would probably go well with the songs you mentioned at the beginning of the fic. BLEACH MUSIC HELL YEAH!).

Everything ended on a lighter note when Orihime showed up. I love how you portrayed her as the silly, goof-ball she used to be before the Hueco Mundo arc (;_;).

She then raised her two pointers and pressed them against her temples, and said in a robot-like voice. "His name is SHI-SHI-GA-WA-RA. I repeat. SHI-SHI-GA-WA-RA."

The best.

Your writing is pretty good, but came off as clunky at a few points, but only slightly. It didn't detract much in the long run. Apart from that, this was a very enjoyable read. I will await updates.