Reviews for To Tame A Dragon
liongirl31205 chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
update soon i want to know what happens next
Dark Shining Light chapter 2 . 7/19/2012
*hugs* yeah! You updated! I can't believe how you made my day when I saw this chapter was up! Poor Kevin and Gwen. That ogre should leave them alone! I hope Kevin knows what hes doing and Gwen can help out. Then they can BOTH know about their powers.
I know your life is very busy but please update whenever you can )
Guest chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
lol oh no! gwen found out about kevins power! if she was a teenager I would b upset and call her a hypocrite for feeling betrayed when she hasnt told Kevin about her powers yet. But shes a kid and I understand how they dont see that as the same thing, especially when theyre young and lack empathy. Please update asap! you left this at a every good part! I need to read more! XD
brett chapter 2 . 7/13/2012
Another amazing chapter! I'm lovin' the interaction between little Kevin & Gwen. They are way too cute. I want to know if there will be any start of a spark which furthers their relationship more than friendship. Something that leaves them confused yet drawn to each other ;) Please update quickly as compared to last chapter :)
RoseAerin chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Aw! That's so sweet :) I really liked this, is this going to be a short story? Because this and 'Never Forgotten' are really good. Shlove ya!

Rose.y
damnation soldier chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Ugly tree, ugly butt. Someday Kevin is going to admit that Gwen's got a nice ass.

Anyways, you got me hooked. Right from the beginning. This is humorous, realistic and wonderfully written. You are an inspiration.
Dark Shining Light chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Wow! I'm loving this story! Its amazing! I love the little Gwen and Kevin interaction lol they're so cute together! I wonder how long they're gonna b friends before Verdona finds out! Is Kevin a dragon? Because if he can turn into a dragon that would be cool! LOL black dragon kevin...awesome...

Anyways, update asap plz! Love where this is going D
brett chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Wooww!

I mean uh.. yeah.. you got a great start for this fic. Both Kevin and Gwen are cute as kids. Now I just hope that you update soon and dont keep us hanging :D
Ultimate Black Ace chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Don't have the romance show up too soon, afterall Gwen is six and so kevin is seven. That makes actual romance impossible. If you really want it and want to keep it reallistic just make it sandbox love. Reallistic being in a world with dragons, witches and all kinds of magic creatures based off of a world with super technology, aliens and more witches. Also the Forever knights fit in this world perfectly, although instead of alien weapons enchanted weapons.
anonymousT chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
this sounds like its going to be a very interesting story hope you update soon