Reviews for Scream 5
Guest chapter 13 . 10/28/2012
That one guy wanted fame...fame...*gasp* MARI!
hmgcmhc chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
,ujhmjhgc
kc1690 chapter 12 . 9/19/2012
Hmm. That's odd that Kendra just came from outside... Of course Mitch is too innocent to think anything of it...
kc1690 chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
What? You'd think with the murders the girls would be put somewhere safe. And not to mention that the killer ALWAYS wants Sidney dead so you'd think the killer would want her there...
kc1690 chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oooh! So, what year is this set in? And how are the characters connected to Sidney Prescott or someone who is connected to her? I know all the murders are usually set around Sidney so I just thought I'd ask.
Dalekathome chapter 10 . 7/3/2012
TYPO! Jill Roberts not Jill Roerts. I think the suspect is Kendra. I know, but I think it is her.
Dalekathome chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
It's really good. I love the story and the characters. Keep it up and please continue the story!
Madi chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Love this story! Please make a chapter 9!
kittykat6625 chapter 8 . 5/18/2012
awesome story love it im dying to find out who ghostface is so please update soon
mushy potatos chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
write a story about potatos. i like potatos

0-well drwn potato
TheGreenLion chapter 6 . 3/28/2012
I kept on trying to guess but every second I changed my mind. Great story
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Cool story keep updating!
Emily chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Don't give up hope. I really am enjoying this! You have a real knack for just getting the right suspense. I really hope you continue writing. Most people who read this dont even leave reviews so don't worry about getting them, because you are doing a fantasic job and I really am intrigued as to who the killer is now!

Continue writing.
TheGreenLion chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
icant wait to see which characters inn this are supposed to b like the characters in the scream two
TheGreenLion chapter 2 . 1/25/2012