Reviews for Merry Making
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 10 . 3/29
I'm impressed! No cliffie again! Let's see if you can keep this up (snicker) Loved the chapter though, Lucy (snicker) is funny :D

Update please! :D :)

Julie :)
Lissi45829 chapter 9 . 8/12/2014
Oh I really adore this story! It is so funny and everyone is so cool! This is really one of my favourite stories and I hope you update soon. But unfortunately I know you as a writer and know that it will take a while until you update (insert glare here). Well you can always hope!
Bel chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
O MG those two cracked me up! Please more voltemos and snape! !
bel chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
Thais is só o funny! ! Can't wait to read the next chapter. Loved snape!
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Haha that ending was pretty funny! And look! Not even a cliffir! I'm impressed! :D loved the chapter Nikki!

Update please! :D:)

dianaanne chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Fine role models, indeed. LOL
BlackRose851 chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
LMAO great!
Lissi45829 chapter 8 . 3/18/2014
I love this Chapter and this story! It was a little while when I had read it so I had to read it again :) but I still laughed at all the funny parts. I don't know how you do it but this story has class and is funny at the same time! I love all of your stories and I hope you update soon.
Gotta LOVE Narcissa :) and how she reprimand her son in this casual voice. I can see her: a drink in one hand, the other crossed over her chest. She looks a little bored and just tells the girl that her son liked her for a long time. I mean this is soooo great!
Queen of Night chapter 8 . 1/10/2014
Lol! Fantastic chapters!
JulieMalfoyZabini chapter 8 . 1/3/2014
(cackles evilly) Love the chapter! Hoping you'll update sooner this time (glowers) And look! No cliffie! I'm impressed (grin)

Update please! :D:)

Julie :)
BlackRose851 chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Lissi45829 chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
I love your stories and this one is just genius! I love it! Please write soon!
Dancing-Souls chapter 7 . 7/22/2013
Haha lovely.
ManonVarendaz chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
Oh dear, reading this I could hardly stop laughing, especially the conversations between Tom, Snape and Lucius are hilarious. Thank you for sharing this.
ladyAlyafaelyn chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Woohoo! You're back!
This was so much fun! Breaking out of jail, petrifying Potter, a motorcycle with the personality of a puppy, and Risk.
Hope you update again soon!