Reviews for Best friends share everything
leoslady4ever chapter 89 . 10/1
Well you said I hadn't read it yet, and you were right. So...I read it! And it was just as wonderful as the rest of your stories. I'm so glad you suggested it! Seriously though, you did a phenomenal job with this story and all of its intricate relationships. Thank you so much for this!
L.A ROBSON chapter 1 . 9/21
Wow. Amazing, my two favourite wolves.
butterflybeauty26 chapter 1 . 9/19
I forgot where I can read this in the boys point of view. If it was a chapter or a separate book. help?
bns24 chapter 89 . 9/10
This is the first poly story I have ever read. With that being said, this is THE best story I have ever read. Read it in 2 days and I want to read it again.
I really loved this story. I've read it before and just grow all warm and fuzzy when I read it. I wish there was a bit more to it or a tiny story by itself as a continuance of this. But great story. I really love your work. You're an amazing writer. Hope to see a lot more work from you.
Love Marie.
crystalshanta96 chapter 89 . 8/19
The whole story is amazing! There should be MORE stories like this one
FanFicLover2407 chapter 1 . 8/2
I've read this so many times and I love it! Such an amazing story! Thank you!
ravenwholock chapter 89 . 7/31
i am in love with this story. each and every chapter was a treat. Quil, Bella and Embry with their individual quirks and their inter-personal bond were a delight. the best part about this story was that you had not made it either too rosy or too gloomy. it was a right blend of life and despite having fantasy elements, was grounded in reality. Pregnancy moment and Paul with kid was a cherry on top.
Best Bella story I've ever read! Your an amazing writer! Really emotional and sweet but, with plenty kink too!
Tommy14 chapter 89 . 6/17
Just want to say how much I enjoyed your story and thank you for sharing it with us.
K chapter 89 . 6/12
This is a well written story with a very interesting twist. I was not sure I would like it but it is fabulous. Thanks for such a great read.
meggels13 chapter 89 . 6/8
Awesome! I really love your stories.
tinkermist99 chapter 89 . 4/15
amazing story. All your stories are really good.
Emrysa chapter 89 . 1/26