Reviews for Best friends share everything
Guest chapter 31 . 12/20/2021
This is just phenomenal writing. Obviously incredibly hot, but it’s the small, intimate moments that really make this story so compelling. I’m rooting for these three.
misaki1999 chapter 89 . 11/7/2021
Your story is really great, I read everything in not even 3 days so we dive into it.
tracimyles82 chapter 1 . 8/3/2021
Great story! I loved the trio together. It will definitely be added to the stories I will read again.
WritingMiss8 chapter 69 . 7/30/2021
The best best best chapter ever. Ah I wish I was there.
WritingMiss8 chapter 53 . 7/30/2021
Bella got me made. How could she THINK about going back to Edward! But I'll let that go because she just been through a lot so she's aloud to have a lapse in judgment.
WritingMiss8 chapter 28 . 7/29/2021
At least he didn't yell or faint.
Lullz93 chapter 89 . 7/13/2021
I thought that I had reviewed this story before. However, I can't seem to find any reviews in my name so I'm doing it this time. I have read this WAY too many times, it has to be my favorite story of yours, I just love it. The kidnapping and Tiffany break my heart every time. I just want to hold Embry and promise that everything will be okay. Except for those evil parts it is wonderful. It makes my heart warm and it is like I can feel the rightness (that's probably not a word, is it?) of the three of them together. Thank you for writing this!
Lullz93 chapter 86 . 7/13/2021
This might be my favorite chapter. I am a COMPLETE sucker for mushy Paul!
Lullz93 chapter 54 . 7/13/2021
I love the end of this chapter. Gruff man friendship is wonderful XD
Lullz93 chapter 48 . 7/13/2021
I don't wanna! I think this is the third or fourth time I'm reading this story now and I know that this (and upcoming) chapter(s) is going to be so hard. I know it works out in the end, but the heartbreak! I'm pretty sure that I am going to cry (again) and I just can't make myself take the leap. It feels like knowingly throwing myself down the stairs. I'll probably continue in a few hours since I love this story but this feels like a good place for a break. Thank you for writing this even though it breaks my heart /3
evfangirl98 chapter 89 . 7/4/2021
I absolutely adored this fic
Sandy2348 chapter 89 . 6/11/2021
This was an amazing story. I thought it was going to be all lemons, which is not a bad thing, but it had a really great plot. The writer did superb job.
Guest chapter 89 . 5/28/2021
I really love your story. I already read it multiple times, it stays good. It is such a good story. Good luck with future work
GenesisYD chapter 89 . 5/10/2021
Sinceramente me pareció que 89 capítulos fueron excesivos... Pero ME ENCANTÓ está historia.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 89 . 4/28/2021
Very unique and different than I expected. I appreciated how you kept Cullen characters in-touch with Bella, Embry, and Quil. Thank you for sharing this steamy goodness of a story!
4,848 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »