Reviews for Best friends share everything
rburt1973 chapter 89 . 4/21
I'm so happy that I found your stories! I love each one but no have to say this by far is my favorite story! I laughed, cried, and got mad as I read each chapter of this story. Thank you for writing a awesome story!
Serious Question chapter 57 . 4/8
Who are you putting the chapter markers in for? "Embry said this [Chap. 22]"
They detract from the narrative, and pull the reader away from the storyline; unnecessary.
SkrappieMom chapter 89 . 4/5
I seriously love your writing and have read and reread your stories multiple times over the years. This is one of my favorites and I never get tired of reading it. Thank you for sharing them all with us.
marysix chapter 89 . 3/28
Loved this story! So many great details and ideas. I love Bella becoming a kickass lawyer and really everything that ended up happening with them. Especially loved the teacher take down. Bamf! Thanks for the great read.
marysix chapter 52 . 3/27
I don’t usually review mid-read of a completed story, but DAMN that was great! Charlie was SUPERB. What a callback to earlier in the story. SO GOOD. Loved the thought put into that. All the applause. Can’t wait to finish!
PrincessAnastasiaBelikov chapter 89 . 3/21
So, I just reread this story for I think the tenth or eleventh time. And I have to tell you, that I love love love this story! In addition to a lot of your other stories. I have always wanted to see what happened later in life with this trio and their kids. Especially seeing Quil and Embry when their daughters started dating. If you ever revisited this world, I would love for you to continue on with this story :)
B4bidden chapter 41 . 3/8
have to agree with your A/N on this chapter. Loved the twilight story but absolutely hate the way bella was made to be subservient. Edward was emotionally abusive to her alot of the time and the books did make it seem like it was ok. The reason i think i liked the story was actually the story line in most parts just not the way it came across b and e relationship. i would of loved if they did a movie or story of bella been with a wolf instead more like your storyline actually. ive read this so many times and its still 1 of my all time favorites. started re-reading it 2nite and now its 12.11am so i better get to bed. thx again 4 haveing such excellent stories
Miage chapter 89 . 3/3
It was so good, thank you again for this marvelous story, I really enjoyed it! You did such an amazing work. Take care!
Miage chapter 49 . 3/2
This part always make me cry. My god... you did so well with this fiction!
Miage chapter 1 . 3/1
Hello, I’m beginning to read this fiction for the 4th time. You really did a great job!
Blistful2006 chapter 89 . 2/25
Oh man finally reached the end and love it so much like I said you nailed it. It was real life sad to see it end because I don't get quality poly stories. Thanks for sharing it was awesome
wolflover69 chapter 89 . 2/23
Best story EVER! Thank you so much for sharing your awe inspiring story with us...loved it...
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 2/21
Pretty sure this is the 3rd time I'm reading this. It gets more amazing each time.
MiccaF chapter 88 . 2/20
Just as excellent this time around! I've lost count of how many times I've read this story :-)
MLeighHA chapter 89 . 2/15
Such a great story! I'm reading all your chaptered Twilight fics now! Thanks for writing!
4,743 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »