Reviews for Best friends share everything
tinkermist99 chapter 89 . 4/15
amazing story. All your stories are really good.
Emrysa chapter 89 . 1/26
Je l'adore!
awesomeami316 chapter 89 . 1/6
This was pure perfection
NESSAANCALIME6913 chapter 89 . 12/23/2016
Absolutely loved this story!
babygirl425 chapter 1 . 12/18/2016
I am not sure if I have ever left a review for this story or not, so I will just leave this one. I have read this story probably close to fifty times, and every time it seems better and better. You did an amazing job writing this. I know it is finished but again, amazing job.
Mrstrentreznor chapter 51 . 12/8/2016
To the previous anon:
I didn't say Elizabeth and Mary were sisters. Bella is just naming names from that time period in an attempt to keep Victoria talking. Victoria said HER sister bit her. Her name was Ann according to the Twilight Guide. I reply to all the reviews and I can't reply if you're on anon.
Guest chapter 51 . 12/8/2016
Hi, just wanted to let you know that the sister of Elizabeth the 1st was Mary the 1st. Mary the 1st and Mary Queen of Scots are two different people.
CrazyKitCat chapter 22 . 11/29/2016
The way you wrote their bond made it seem like Quil was the "guy" and Bella and Embry are both bonded to him. They both would suffer if they were apart from him. He enjoys having sex with BOTH of them and yet leaves the two of them to have sex with each other without him. I'm just having difficulty understanding the balance of this triangle. It feels like all sides should be equal and yet it doesn't feel like they are... I'm confused
Guest chapter 54 . 11/7/2016
Love this story! I like the way you reference which chapter something is in that happened a while back just in case we need a refresher course on the topic too. Not too sappy, just sappy enough, action, romance, pretty much anything you could want out of a story. I enjoy most of your writing as it's always so well written and developed. :)
pimm cullen chapter 89 . 9/13/2016
Fabulous story!
annie.jo.marie chapter 89 . 8/24/2016
This is a beautiful story. Very pleasant to read! Got me hot and still had an actual story!
FoxFira chapter 89 . 8/20/2016
My inner vixen is trying to purr every time I read your story. If you make more like this, I'd read every one. :)
dpennell007 chapter 89 . 8/10/2016
From the titillating first chapters, to the action packed middle, then wrapped up with the oh so sweet sentimental ending - I completely fell in love with your unique little family! It was recommended by Bajita from FWAR (Freewriters and Readers) July 18, and has been my constant companion on the train to and from work ever since. Loved it!

I could have happily read about their adventures for the rest of their lives. Thanks for sharing your excellent story!
FoxFira chapter 1 . 7/29/2016
I adore this story... its like my own Fifty Shades of Grey as my mother has that book on her laptop. keep up the great work and have a nice day.
Aunt Bran chapter 18 . 7/21/2016
LOL - I don't dance either, but this is a riot :) I just love their relationship. Hate for the weekend to end!
4,696 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »