Reviews for Best friends share everything
FoxFira chapter 1 . 1h
I adore this story... its like my own Fifty Shades of Grey as my mother has that book on her laptop. keep up the great work and have a nice day.
Aunt Bran chapter 18 . 7/21
LOL - I don't dance either, but this is a riot :) I just love their relationship. Hate for the weekend to end!
Aunt Bran chapter 5 . 7/20
Hot damn!
THE-GIRL-WHO-READ-FOR-LIFE chapter 27 . 7/7
l
Twihardder chapter 89 . 6/28
Wow. That's the first word that comes to mind for a review to this fanfic story. I love poly stories. Sadly, there are very few. I'm amazed it's taken me this long to stumble upon this one. I thought I'd read just about every poly story in the Twi fandom.
I guess it's usually because I search for certain characters... Such as Jacob/Edward. And usually they are AH/AU/OC (obviously).
I guess that's that people get when they aren't open minded enough to explore more. I'm glad I took a chance at this one. I loved the storyline and how in depth you wrote the characters.
It was truly refreshing to find a gem like this.
I realize this was written more than five years ago. You've probably moved on from the fan fiction world.
Thank you for sharing your writing and for this beautiful and wonderful story.
moraine9 chapter 89 . 6/19
Thanks for a different take! Very interesting how you made the threesome work out!
mark.tiltman chapter 89 . 5/26
This was great. Nice job
Col. Rage-Shadow Dragon Leader chapter 89 . 5/11
couldnt stop reading this until i finished! Loved it! 10/10
raindance-sama chapter 2 . 5/8
zomgitskaylaaa chapter 85 . 5/5
6 times... damn i live this story. Ive also just realized im running out of chapters to review on lol
Panda-face88 chapter 89 . 5/5
Well that was an epic tale . Thank you so much for writing it!
Panda-face88 chapter 11 . 5/4
"Sometimes in the heat of the moment it's ok to go ass to mouth" Hahahahahaha
misuky7 chapter 89 . 4/22
This was a gorgeous story. I have never read a double imprinting story but this was truly worth it. :3
etorie97 chapter 80 . 4/19
l
Godric's Girl Forever chapter 76 . 4/19
I love how u s start this chapter
4,683 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »