Reviews for Best friends share everything
suzmac33 chapter 89 . 3/23
Read it again for the quality and I was feeling nostalgic. Excellent.
Bowling for Soup reference? Lol.
CrumblyBiscuit chapter 86 . 3/9
My favourite chapter.
2mpix.com chapter 78 . 3/9
Here comes baby!
2mpix.com chapter 77 . 3/9
I was hoping she would imprint with Paul!
2mpix.com chapter 76 . 3/9
I can't wait to find out what has quil all steamy!
2mpix.com chapter 75 . 3/9
Like you said in one of your comments back about quil not submitting completely I do love that. It makes him even yummier!
2mpix.com chapter 74 . 3/9
Bella playing match maker. I am happy that jasper & Emmett are still her buddies!
2mpix.com chapter 73 . 3/9
I had forgotten they still had options of dress up! Hip hip hooray! And I'm not going anywhere! In the middle of the night ( I should have been photo editing not ff reading) I don't think I was very clear that typically I'm all about E/B but your story is so unbelievably amazing and your writing is so tantalizing & creative that I can't put this story down!
2mpix.com chapter 72 . 3/9
I'll never look at butter the same! This might be my fave chapter! Thanks!
2mpix.com chapter 58 . 3/9
Ok I really didn't see this coming! I'm a huge E/B fan! Team Edward all the way and I can say this is the first wolf/Bella story I have ever read and loved mostly bc it is not Jacob /Bella. Also, I couldn't pass up a story about a threesome with two wolf boys & Bella. ;) all that being said I don't want Edward coming round causing any issues. I actually like the three of them together. I don't want to feel bad for Edward.
2mpix.com chapter 57 . 3/9
That build up was just WOW! Bella will be sad that she missed it! I'm sad for her!
2mpix.com chapter 56 . 3/8
This was perfect!
2mpix.com chapter 52 . 3/8
Sunglasses! That is too funny!
2mpix.com chapter 47 . 3/8
I understand they really don't have any time.
4,533 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »