Reviews for Best friends share everything
NannaRahRah chapter 1 . 3h
I like so far
Maybe he had a solar charger. Maybe he used someone's electricity. There are houses in South America and people to live in those houses. Maybe he went to a hotel. No one ever said he went native.
RoseTyler chapter 43 . 5/21
Just like to clarify something...Chief of police is not and elected position. Sheriff is an elected position. Charlie's job would not be at risk due to the behavior of his daughter, small town or not. I know, because I live in a small town in the U.S. I know people who don't live here get the Police/Sheriff's department confused, but the police department is for law enforcement within a city. Sheriff's dept. is for law enforcement of the entire county. I live in a town that is the county seat and we have both law enforcement entities located here. Anyway, I like the story, I just needed to get that off my chest.
dorkycorky88 chapter 86 . 5/14
This was ultra cute! I loved Paul with the baby. And calling him a dumbass. Paul is my absolute favorite- thanks for this chapter.
dorkycorky88 chapter 77 . 5/14
Yay for Paul! And I love that you said Maddy looks like Veronica Mars. And Bella encouraging him to be mean to her because she likes it.

I seriously just love this story!
dorkycorky88 chapter 54 . 5/13
"I shot a vampire today" oh Charlie. Loved how that was the end of their tiff.
dorkycorky88 chapter 25 . 5/13
I LOVE Paul in this! He is so awesome. The hilarious voice of reason. Hope there's more of him.
dorkycorky88 chapter 20 . 5/13
Poor Leah! First Sam imprints and leaves her, and then after a weekend of mating Jake is still hung up on Bella. Hope he pulls his head out of his butt soon, I want her to be happy (even if it's with Jake. Yuck- I don't like them together lol)
Rosawellian1984 chapter 89 . 5/11
Awesome Story..I Like It Alot I Couldn't Stop Reading!
noMuku chapter 89 . 4/16
Man, I was rushing thru these last few chaps so I can start the Christmas story with Bella and the older man, lol. But now I'm kinda sad. Story was soo good. I loved every chap of it.
noMuku chapter 72 . 4/15
Damn... Okabe Leandro & Jed Hill make a great Embry & Quil. I am currently suffering from dry mouth & BFSE fever. lol
katya123 chapter 89 . 4/5
I loved this story I really thought it was awesome!
kwillie55 chapter 89 . 3/30
OMG! i loved it i read the whole story in about a day it was amazing i could not stop reading it your an awesome writer i really loved it and all your story's are great but this one is awesome
suzmac33 chapter 89 . 3/23
Read it again for the quality and I was feeling nostalgic. Excellent.
Bowling for Soup reference? Lol.
4,546 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »