Reviews for Best friends share everything
chasity.stevens1996 chapter 89 . 11/26/2019
Amazing! I love it so much! I’ve probably read it over 5 times.
XxTinkerBella21xX chapter 86 . 9/13/2019
All that effort to have him say his name and he was asleep lol
XxTinkerBella21xX chapter 86 . 9/13/2019
Fucking Paul is a dick... he called the baby dumbass lmfao... xD
XxTinkerBella21xX chapter 82 . 9/13/2019
Well then... Poor Bella, being hormonal sux! Honestly Quil could have been a bit nicer about it... and honestly she is the one carrying their child after all so I doubt Quil would just drop her over a bout of jealousy due to pregnancy hormones lol
XxTinkerBella21xX chapter 81 . 9/13/2019
Quil is such a guy lol
XxTinkerBella21xX chapter 65 . 9/9/2019
Paul cracks me up the dog lol
XxTinkerBella21xX chapter 45 . 9/9/2019
I honestly can't stand the fact that Jake's sister abandoned their family. Jake lost his childhood so young because he was looking after his father. Something his sisters were supposed to do!
XxTinkerBella21xX chapter 44 . 9/9/2019
Lol Poor Charlie
XxTinkerBella21xX chapter 41 . 9/9/2019
If people can't distinguish between fiction and reality they have problems not the writers! Everyone knows how real life is, it's why we (people who can see more clearly with their innermost imaginative eyes) read! To enter an entire new world. Your stories allow the reader to emerge themselves into the story. Everyone wants a happy ending after going through hell. Reading is a treasure that most people don't charish enough. I love your work You're honestly my favorite author in Fanfiction. I have a mild obsession with Paul Lahote and even though I try to write him out, no matter what he's my muse as well. I don't like when people anonymously comment because that's usually the ONLY one's that become nasty! Because they hide behind the Guest: label knowing we can't message them to tell them to piss off! You're amazing, and you know itNever stop being fabulous.
XxTinkerBella21xX chapter 38 . 9/9/2019
Billy should kick Tiffany off tribal lands... She isn't Quileute after all and she's a bitch who deserves the shame...
XxTinkerBella21xX chapter 34 . 9/8/2019
Tsk Tsk Quil pulling the happy imprint card lol.
XxTinkerBella21xX chapter 30 . 9/8/2019
HaHaHa Charlie called him emery board, poor Embry lmao
monay9e chapter 89 . 7/29/2019
I truly enjoyed this story.
Guest chapter 53 . 7/19/2019
Is Bella struggling with guilt?
Guest chapter 44 . 7/19/2019
Paul and Rachel? Will the Cullens back to help?
4,781 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »