Reviews for Boys and Their Toys
erika shoval chapter 1 . 1/25
Yeah, a new you
Liliom99 chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
Hi girls. This Maggie is too lucky, she is so selfish and a gold digger, and she has Jasper for whatever reason, and now she unexpectedly finds another guy who apparently is all she wants. We will see how this results.

Poor Edward I hope this time his bird will come back. And Jasper needs to man up and finish the relationship with Maggie and talk to his grandparents. And go find Edward! BTW, I love your Edward.

Thanks for sharing! Lil
booknerd0426 chapter 10 . 3/25/2012
I love this story!
twlighttina chapter 10 . 3/24/2012
oh what just happend?
mommymac0508 chapter 10 . 3/22/2012
Oh boy she is a gold digger and jasper will be free yea update soon
Kell-an Dial chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
Dear Texasbella

well then I think we all knew that Maggie was a money hungry bitch who was only out for what she could get out of Jasper and I am so hoping that Eric is loaded so Jasper and Edward can be together finally. I hope that Jasper's grandparents are understanding to his needs and the fact that he doesnt love Maggie
odiejae chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
i think the person i feel the most sorry for in this chapter is edward. oh god, he had to clean up maggie's mess! my heart just broke for both edward and jasper though. edward has to believe jasper will come back to him and poor jasper, having to listen to maggie going off on him, ugh. i sure hope he sees the light at the end of the tunnel. this is his chance to finally get out of this miserable relationship and back to edward. edward needs to be singing and dancing again! xox
FARISWHEEL chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
Yay! Can't wait for thenext chapter! Love the boys!
twi nana chapter 10 . 3/21/2012
YEAY-hope this is close to the end for Snuffy...LOL-and I went directly and signed up under your new name for this story, thanks love.
FireandIceBoth chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Yeah, like Maggie needs to go, like, now. :) thanks.
dazzleglo chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
I may dislike Maggie but glad she found someone and Jasper shouldn't have been such a sheep with her and his family.
ecullensgurl chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Sorry to hear of your son's surgery. I hope everything went ok and he's doing well.

Poor Edward. In that last scene, he was so sad. If he swung(is that a word?)for the other team, I could comfort him. LOL But you'd think Snuffy has surely figured out what Jasper was up to with Edward. I mean, Jaspers been avoiding having any sexual contact with her and then she see him coming out of the backroom, all dishevled, with Edward. Or did she lose what was left of her brains when she was spinning on that sex toy. Because, you know, she has only been thinking with one part of her body lately. Maybe Eric will be able to take care of her needs and she will set Jasper free to be with Edward. :)
Judyblue95 chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
great chapter...I subscribed under your combined name...
KristineM chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
Jasper needs to pull it together and end it with Maggie. I wonder how many times she uses the word like? I just want to give Edward a big hug. Great chapter! Thanks so much!
KRYork chapter 10 . 3/20/2012
LMAO... This is perfect! Thanks honey for taking the time to write...

Xoxo