Reviews for Four Agents and a Little Lady
RuinNine chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Oh, poor Brandt! ;_; Thank you for this chapter!
catfoxy chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Oh my God, this is hilarious! I luv it! Brandt being guarded by this faithful animal as he falls asleep, and Brandt thinking about the dog right in the middle of a fierce firefight, while everone else is trying to just stay alive and get the mission done - it's awesome! Please, more of Brandt, the team and the dog. :o)
purehalo chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Next week i test my cat out in a cattery (he's never been before) so i just know how Brandt feels! I love that while the other's are going over mission details he's saying goodbye! lol!
purehalo chapter 3 . 3/4/2012
I'm in a fan girl puddle right now! Not only do you have hurt Brandt but you add in gorgeous doggy moments too!
purehalo chapter 2 . 3/4/2012
lol! Leave it to good ol' Benji to call the dog Dell! Delilah is a great name!
purehalo chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
I'm reading this again only because its awesome! lol! And cos i need to review it here!

Love that Benji and Brandt are the two main animal lovers! And Ethan throwing Brandt a look at the vets is both funny and touching!
Red Tigress chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
What a worry wart! Super cute, loved the batman nicknames too.
RuinNine chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
*sigh* Veeery nice! Liked that! :) Thanks!
Alex Kade chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
This is probably my favorite one of the series. It just shows that loyalty so damn well, on both human and dog sides of the coin. It makes my heart hurt, but in a good way. :)
Red Tigress chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Brandt, I feed my dog kibble every day and he LOVES it. Lol, this was super cute, and I appreciated the whump as well. Shhh, im in school right now!
Red Tigress chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
RuinNine chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Ha ha, Benji winning an argument against Will! Nice! ;] Thank you!
Hidden Relevance chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Aww poor Will - she can be girly and his tough puppy too! It's just like him - tough exterior.. bundle of fluff underneath lol
Alex Kade chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
I *facepalm* I fail at reviews on my iPhone, lol. Last word was obviously "dog." Anyway, yeah, Brandt adorable dog cutesy name for adorable dog puddle of mush for women everywhere. He should count it as a blessing!
Alex Kade chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
No one's going to laugh when Branst walks down the street coddling an adorable d