Reviews for A Red Dawn
Jalista chapter 16 . 8/10/2013
Would I be lying if I said this story didn't make me giggle like I only do around my crushes? Yes. Well written and I love the story line! This is by far the best fanfic of Robin Hood I have ever read!
Break This Spell666 chapter 16 . 6/15/2013
Amazing! I really can't wait for you to update this. The story progressed so nicely but you've got to finish the movie at least!
Break This Spell666 chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Sweet, a good Robin Hood story featuring Will! He's my favorite character in any adaptation I see.
Wings of Indigo chapter 16 . 5/16/2013
Write more! Please!
codered05 chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
Yeah! What an awesome twist on the movie... I've always been intrigued by Will Scarlet. Please keep going :)
Guest chapter 16 . 4/8/2013
Yaaaaaay! Fluff fluff fluff! I want more! And soon, because i'm very spoiled!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 16 . 2/28/2013
FINALLY!

So happy
Druid Archer chapter 16 . 2/27/2013
FINALLY! I thought he would never say it!
sarah0406 chapter 16 . 2/27/2013
Finally!
WickedForGood13 chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
How sweet - Will's realized his feelings for Ben. But I had to laugh when he went to so many different people for advice and they all said different things. Trust Ben herself, though, to show Will how to tell her he loves her. I hope he finds the courage to do so soon!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
So close! Come on William!
Dalonega Noquisi chapter 14 . 10/16/2012
Aww this one was so freaking cute! Made me all warm and fuzzy :) haha loved it, can't wait for more (as always)
WickedForGood13 chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
More sweetness! I love Will and Ben together - they're so perfectly suited for each other :)
I love it chapter 14 . 10/15/2012
This IS the best Will Scarlet fanfic i have ever read! Just continue updating ;) and, would you make any rating changes in next few chapters? :/
WickedForGood13 chapter 13 . 10/3/2012
This was such a sweet chapter. I love how Will is becoming more aware of his feelings for Ben. I hope they work things out between them soon! :)