Reviews for Down in the Underground
daisy.schmitt.7 chapter 9 . 7/2
geez that was like taking a roller caoster rid... wow! Your stories are (sorry for the lack of words) awesome! chapter 9 . 1/15
Great story, awesome plot, loved the twist that Liz was a witch and controlling everything and also that she came back for a second time, didn't see that coming. Really well thought out and this could really have been an episode. Great job.
Frakking Toasters chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Well you've outdone yourself. I loved this so much, especially when she came back. Nothing worse than having to kill the same fugly twice. And OMG Sam burning at the end. It actually made my skin start prickling. 10/10 on the Sammy whump scale! And really, what more could I ask for?!
(Formerly Stoney Angel)
Sphinxius chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
This story was freakin' GREAT. Loved every minute of it. Well, every minute I spent reading it, I suppose. xD It was so well done, I could totally see it being an actual episode. Would have made an awesome one. Seriously, great plot - and nice plot twists, too. Liz coming back for some vengeance? Totally didn't see that one coming. Fantastic work on this one!
Rebegirl chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Great story! I am not sure if it is appropriate to review a story that is not new, but I wanted to say how much I loved it. You manage to get all the great hurt/comfort in and have tons of plot and an interesting mystery too. Loved the Bonanza references too.
CindyT63 chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Whew! That one definitely calls for a FIREBALL (whiskey). Great job.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
i gotta love it do u take requests by the way? How far do u go with writing?
U R ONE AWESOME BITCH (u know how i mean it) :P
Meliphyre chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Such an awesome story. poor abused Sammy. I liked the native American lore in this one.
Girl-of-Geekery chapter 9 . 12/15/2012
Lovely story! Thanks for writing and sharing :D
frownypup chapter 5 . 10/9/2012
Lol.. Only Sam Winchester can make the supernatural-creature-chick, that he should gank, horny.
LaedieDuske chapter 9 . 8/27/2012
Oh...this was...holy hell...Dean belly...need to lie down... *thud*
Ginnylove9990 chapter 9 . 5/9/2012
Great story. I did have a feeling something was wrong with Liz. Just the why Sam acted towards her. I just did know what. Boy sometime I am glad I am reading your complete stories. You just love evil cliffys don't you? You are great. Evil but great. LOL
Lucydolly22 chapter 7 . 4/10/2012
He should have burned her body. You never leave a witches body without burning it, i knew that would come and bite them in the but
scootersmom chapter 9 . 3/30/2012
This was such an exciting story, filled with suspense and brotherly moments. I did not suspect Liz at all! Poor Sam never seems to have much luck with the girls! Thanks for such a great story.
JaniceC678 chapter 4 . 3/24/2012
Great stuff so usual! LOVED the kissy-face scene,though. That's refreshing. Seems to be about as rare in the fan fic I'm choosing to read as it is in the show, LOL! (And you wrote it really well!)

Love the Bonanza references - everybody probably got Hoss and Little Joe, but how many would remember Hop Sing, hmm?

And poor Sammy is in trouble...again. Yay!