Reviews for Down in the Underground
ukkichii chapter 9 . 10/22/2016
Wow, i really like that closure. . :D
NoilyPrat chapter 9 . 1/30/2016
Liked your story. Surprised when Liz showed up again - although Bobby burning her will probably keep her down.
OUCH about Dean's wounds - those are painful!
Toss up there about who's worse - Dean or Sam. Dean's bleeding out, passed out from pain, but Sam's in the process of dying, and hallucinations are a pain. Hoping he rebuilt enough of his blood back up.
Like how you ended it too - with a reference to an episode where Sam visits Mom's grave. (Thanks also for that - it helps with the mental picture of what they look like and how they act then)
NoilyPrat chapter 6 . 1/30/2016
Love the tension here, with the ghost sickness and how much time Sam didn't have.

TOTALLY LOVED Sam telling Liz that he knew something she didn't - that his brother was going gank her witch ass. AND THEN HE DID! WHOOT! ROTFLOL!
NoilyPrat chapter 5 . 1/30/2016
I was having issues with Liz ... I mean, I guess Sam needs a girl now and then, but ... I dunno, too clingy? ARGH!
NoilyPrat chapter 3 . 1/30/2016
Interesting vision.
Love Dean helping Sam - understandable about not liking hospitals after Dad died. Liked how Dean put it. And Dean telling Sam he could stay there with bad TV or back to the hospital. He wasn't screwing around. ;)
NoilyPrat chapter 2 . 1/30/2016
Like your depiction of Sam and Dean - you're getting good. It feels so much like an episode.
Love the fact you did a vision for Sam. Need to use that plot point more! And how protective Dean is of Sam - wonderful! :D

LOL about a rat doing Riverdance...
NoilyPrat chapter 1 . 1/30/2016
Love the waitress calling Dean on his crap. hehehehehe... and he's handing it right back to her.
daisy.schmitt.7 chapter 9 . 7/2/2015
geez that was like taking a roller caoster rid... wow! Your stories are (sorry for the lack of words) awesome!
ziggy.uk chapter 9 . 1/15/2015
Great story, awesome plot, loved the twist that Liz was a witch and controlling everything and also that she came back for a second time, didn't see that coming. Really well thought out and this could really have been an episode. Great job.
Frakking Toasters chapter 9 . 4/6/2014
Well you've outdone yourself. I loved this so much, especially when she came back. Nothing worse than having to kill the same fugly twice. And OMG Sam burning at the end. It actually made my skin start prickling. 10/10 on the Sammy whump scale! And really, what more could I ask for?!
xo
(Formerly Stoney Angel)
Sphinxius chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
This story was freakin' GREAT. Loved every minute of it. Well, every minute I spent reading it, I suppose. xD It was so well done, I could totally see it being an actual episode. Would have made an awesome one. Seriously, great plot - and nice plot twists, too. Liz coming back for some vengeance? Totally didn't see that one coming. Fantastic work on this one!
Rebegirl chapter 9 . 3/31/2014
Great story! I am not sure if it is appropriate to review a story that is not new, but I wanted to say how much I loved it. You manage to get all the great hurt/comfort in and have tons of plot and an interesting mystery too. Loved the Bonanza references too.
CindyT63 chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
Whew! That one definitely calls for a FIREBALL (whiskey). Great job.
BruisedBloodyBroken chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
i gotta love it do u take requests by the way? How far do u go with writing?
U R ONE AWESOME BITCH (u know how i mean it) :P
Meliphyre chapter 9 . 7/23/2013
Such an awesome story. poor abused Sammy. I liked the native American lore in this one.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »