Reviews for Invisible Girl
fortunefavors chapter 1 . 2/21/2014
Very well done, I loved it! Came for the Buffy fic, stayed for the Sherlock fic and didn't regret it for a moment. Very IC Molly, and poor Sherlock. Terrific!
Yasia chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I'm sort of falling in love with your Sherlockfics :))) Prolonged applause for Kalima!
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Really enjoyable. The interactions all great, Mycroft yay. This is gonna be in one of my tumblr rec posts sometime.
Nos chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Every time I find a new fandom to obese over I find you as well, just when I am lamenting the lack of well written fic to devour. I adored this.
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Awk so sad, Molly dismissed so easily especially after Sherlcok had said she counted. Let Molly help :( enjoyed it.
MerriWyllow chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
One is a little hesitant, clicking on a link to a story containing Molly Hooper and Sherlock. In fact, I would not have, had I not long been aware of this author's sharp insight into characters, and brilliant capacity to put them in context that is so very much true to their proper universes. And with these two characters, it would be so easy to be led astray by wish-fulfillment fantasies, an error that both the reader and the writer might fall into. Thankfully, my trust has paid off.

If I started quoting bits I like, images that work, dialogue that is in good voice, I might as well just copy the whole thing. Don't think there's room for that, though. I will sum up by saying the whole thing is as cutting and perilous good to look at as Benedict Cumberbatch's cheekbones, and leave it at that.
P.E.E.V.S.Y chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This is wonderful. I love your characterizations of everyone, especially Molly in all her loveliness and invisibility and normality. This was just fantastic. :)
OrangeZest100 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I'm going to be honest, I don't really know what just happened, but I enjoyed it throughly.
BloodyRosie chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
poor molly

i always felt so bad for her

smile
danang1970 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Absolutely fantastic. I love Molly, poor thing, and this is perfectly in-character for everyone. She would allow herself to be used, and hate herself for it. Sherlock would want to ensure her physical safety from Mycroft and not think about any other emotional or mental repercussions. Mycroft would be cold but ultimately caring in his way. Could have been in the show itself. Thanks for writing!
Toshiromomo4ever chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This fanfic made me so emotional! It was nothing short of brilliant! I especially loved the way you portrayed Sherlock. It would be amazing if you wrote a sequel!
Stacey Verda chapter 1 . 1/23/2012