Reviews for Who I Really Am
Cinthya chapter 28 . 9/7/2017
Wait! This cannot be the end.
OMG...
Guest chapter 28 . 3/11/2017
Wow loved it
Thanks
MyLaWo chapter 20 . 6/6/2016
what the actual fuck. Rachel waited until after a war, after so many people died, to just walk away. this is so fucking stupid and doesn't even make sense. so flaky
Guest chapter 3 . 5/18/2015
Everyone's blood
CeciltheGleek chapter 25 . 5/13/2014
I like the story, but this chapter had me grating my teeth a bit. Rachel left Quinn to save other peoples lives and before that had put New York, her dream, off for a whole year - very unselfishly. And up to this point she constantly visited quinn to try and earn her forgiveness, so Quinn is completely out of line and it bothers me that the story portrays her view as the right one. Rachel is apparently the selfish one but then quinn is completely okay with rachel giving up her life long dream for her? To me that's the most selfish act of the story. Im kind of hoping that rachel doesn't settle for that. Really angry at Quinn.
my name is sam no.33 chapter 28 . 1/21/2014
please please please make a new chapter this is such a good story
Guest chapter 22 . 11/30/2013
Love this story one of my favorites. Didnt like the three year jump or breakup :( but i see why its needed i guess
AshCheek chapter 28 . 11/17/2013
this fic is so perfect :') nicely paced, great plot line, perfect mix of wolf and vamp. makes me wanna cry its so great! this should go to at least 50 chaps if it isnt done :)
RikkuKashi chapter 28 . 8/6/2013
This was interesting. I feel as though the time jumps could've come with a bit of a heads up. Sometimes it was confusing trying to remember "when" they were. But overall, it was ok.
kimie12 chapter 28 . 3/14/2013
more more more
Guest chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
God I love this
floire chapter 28 . 3/1/2013
Great chapter! cant wait for more! update soon :D
Born To Be A Writer121 chapter 28 . 2/21/2013
im sorry i wont be reading this anymore im too confused. i feel u may have lost me.
Born To Be A Writer121 chapter 25 . 2/21/2013
I'm so confused ...Quinn and Rachel already had kids 5 of them. and i hate how quinn just got back with Rach so easy. How can Rach want kids and they them already ... I'm so confused!
summer1234 chapter 28 . 2/19/2013
I loved the story! But don't you think that saying that the boys were not anything but wolves. It Makes me feel like that the boys are going to be evil for some reason... I hope not though because that would actually break my heart. also can't wait for the next update!

PS: Faberry rocks