Reviews for My Mother, My Brother
my 2 guys chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 4 . 12/2/2016
Please no netorare scenes
HanFiction chapter 4 . 4/4/2016
Fuck NTR man, pls dont do that...
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
This fic seems dead, but I'd love to see it revived. It might just be my perverse mind, but Naruko seems to think a bit highly of her brother, if you catch my drift. Is that a possible route you had planned for this? Naruto and his own little incestuous harem? lol. Anyway, I'd love it if you updated this.
TheBlackEntity chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
Update soon plz
Banjo the Fox chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
plz update soon, interesting. trolololol
DCosmicSage38 chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Heya.. This story is familiar . This story is like the hentai anime called "Immoral Mother" with different plot.
narugokuichigo6 chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
Great plot just waiting for next chapter
Madgormley chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Excellent continue please
Izuna Uzuchiha chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Are you ever going to update this, it is really good one of the few non adventure stories I enjoy reading. So plz update as it is real good, as well as Is it Blackmail? but anyway these are some of the best stories I've read, but make them longer please for everyones sake, they are almost as good as some of the best stories I have read(Bodyguard of Azula, Naruto One Man Team, and New Chance) but they could topple those if you make the stories longer and keep updating.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Please update soon
Sterben-Salamander chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
I think it needs more lemons and naruko needs to know about the incest
EJR HorseLady chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
You may want to post this story as well as any other stories with lemons in them on adultfanfictionDOTnet to avoid the lemon purge. Several of my favourite Naruto stories were deleted in the last two months, and this story is too good to loose.
Z-Breezy chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Like Ino
derpmight chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
this is a very good story so far