Reviews for My Mother, My Brother
Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2015
This fic seems dead, but I'd love to see it revived. It might just be my perverse mind, but Naruko seems to think a bit highly of her brother, if you catch my drift. Is that a possible route you had planned for this? Naruto and his own little incestuous harem? lol. Anyway, I'd love it if you updated this.
TheBlackEntity chapter 4 . 6/18/2015
Update soon plz
Banjo the Fox chapter 4 . 5/4/2015
plz update soon, interesting. trolololol
joshuarsolis chapter 1 . 4/21/2015
Heya.. This story is familiar . This story is like the hentai anime called "Immoral Mother" with different plot.
narugokuichigo6 chapter 4 . 1/9/2015
Great plot just waiting for next chapter
Madgormley chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
Excellent continue please
Izuna Uzuchiha chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
Are you ever going to update this, it is really good one of the few non adventure stories I enjoy reading. So plz update as it is real good, as well as Is it Blackmail? but anyway these are some of the best stories I've read, but make them longer please for everyones sake, they are almost as good as some of the best stories I have read(Bodyguard of Azula, Naruto One Man Team, and New Chance) but they could topple those if you make the stories longer and keep updating.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/26/2014
Please update soon
Sterben-Salamander chapter 4 . 5/9/2014
I think it needs more lemons and naruko needs to know about the incest
EJR HorseLady chapter 4 . 11/27/2013
You may want to post this story as well as any other stories with lemons in them on adultfanfictionDOTnet to avoid the lemon purge. Several of my favourite Naruto stories were deleted in the last two months, and this story is too good to loose.
Z-Breezy chapter 4 . 7/23/2013
Like Ino
derpmight chapter 4 . 6/20/2013
this is a very good story so far
LINOXEHI chapter 4 . 5/23/2013
Plz no netorare :(
I also don't really want this to be a harem, though Naruko could be fine :P
AJGuardian chapter 2 . 5/5/2013
It doesn't matter that it's an excuse. You were procrastinating and it's the truth, yes? Also. I like your story so far... Hmm. Updated last year August? Oh Shi... Where are you dude? PS. to anyone reading the reviews section. -Another Dead One?-
Iryerris chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
Harem... Uzumakicentric... hm. I always enjoyed Uzumakicest, among my guiltiest of pleasures. Here's a kinda rough draft of what I would like to see, since you asked for some suggestions.

*Naruko slowly develops feelings for Naruto but hides it via sisterly affection (cuddling, sleeping in the same bed/room, stuff like siblings would do)

*Naruko walks in on Naruto and Kushina, is a bit ashamed and can't look at them for a while.

*Sasuke gets a crush on Naruko and attempts to befriend Naruto to get closer. Naruto understandably takes full advantage of this. (I would prefer if you don't bash Sasuke too much; it makes him flat and uninteresting to read)

*Kiba's various attempts to seduce Naruko end in failure and Naruto's Big Brother Instinct takes over. Naruko takes this as a sign of possessiveness.

Of course, this is just what I would like to see. Ultimately it's up to you. My inbox is always open if you want to hear some more.

Update soon. OR return to this story.

-J