Reviews for Finding Amy
anonymous chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
this is really good. can't wait for the next chapter
epicluna chapter 5 . 5/21/2012
Ahhhh, I knew you were good, but this was brilliant ;)

Continue! I wish to hear more of this intrepid crew and their destinies!

(Thanks for the cookie, by the way - it's very nice!)
adyinglight chapter 5 . 5/20/2012
Ah, great Wholock fic. Loving the Doctor/Sherlock interactions, wonderfully characterized. Brilliant plot too, can't wait for future installments
Pyreflies Painter chapter 4 . 4/21/2012
Everything is in it's right place; the characterisation is correct, the plot is swinging wildly and is perfect, the little details with the investigation is good and the humour is perfect and in perfect timing. If anything though, I hope you give more descriptions of what's happening and what places look like and a deeper insight into their thoughts.

Overall, good job! I am waiting for that update.
epicluna chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Now THIS is a proper Wholock fanfic - all the characters are perfect, the storyline is genius... I love you both :D
Arekkusu Naitofaia chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Hahaha I liiiiiiikes this a lot XD LOL what's the natter hurt your cheekbones? Lol awesome line :D look I have a fez I could co imagine Sherlocks face then hahaha sheer Amazing update soon!
lovelynobody00 chapter 1 . 3/4/2012
Oh, this is going to be good :)
Emilehh chapter 3 . 3/1/2012
Helllllo, everyone, Emilehh here as you can see! Kelly has said she should be getting a new laptop soon (this is why we haven't been updating recently) so, patience please! We have a great new chapter almost finished I do believe, but as Kelly is the one uploading the story I can't do it, so I do apologise. But, we will be back soon _
LoZa326 chapter 3 . 2/3/2012
Loving the story. Please update soon :)x
CheyanneChika chapter 3 . 1/28/2012
This is rather intriguing. I can't wait to see where you go with this. please update soon:)
Pinnacle of Madness chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Interesting so far. A bit dialogue-heavy for my tastes, but that's probably just personal preference.
HellsTheTwerd chapter 3 . 1/26/2012
Cracktastic!
yoana03 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
good chapter update soon :)