Reviews for Fathers and Sons
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Poor House!
Zebrastreifen chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
really authentic! you manage to involve emotions without being out of character! well done!
Anon chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
Hey. I think your story is well written, I like the idea behind it, and I think you master the dialogue. However, I do find something problematic in the trope you used of someone dealing with a serious issue and then having it be minimized in favor of a relationship. Worse still, it was like the relationship fixed the issue. That doesn't happen in real life and is kind of offensive to people in relationships where one or both parties has an issue. Child abuse is something you never stop dealing with, even if the abuse isn't happening anymore. Cuddy wouldn't be able to just "fix" this for House or make it any less of a big deal.
Thank you for reading my review, I'm sorry if it came across as harsh. I just think this is an important issue. And trust me, you're not the only one who does it. The media is allll over that shit, hah. Alright, good luck on your next writing endeavor! I think you're quite good.
partypantscuddy chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Do you hear that sound? It's the sound of me flinging myself off a cliff.
Sunshine-Midnight123 chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Great!
momsboys chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Great story I can't wait to read more. Please hurry.
ThisLadyWrites chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Wonderful!

I always wanted to read a fanfic in that House and Cuddy look at the stars together :D

And the best thing is: you haven't marked the story as "completed" :D Because I definitely do want MORE of it!
Gatha chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
Oh my! You've just made my day. Or week. Or month. I just love them House-abuse stories... Kinda perverse, but I like how vulneralbe he is.

It seems like a begining of a great story, keep it up. I'm looking forward to the update:)
Scarlett Burns chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This was a lovely, thank you!

~Scarlett
JLCH chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I need to find a word other than excellent because clearly I've been saying it WAY too much with regard to your stories! XO
newdayz chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
See it is the details like this that the show writer's ignore that really would make the show, I realize they only have a small window of time to work with but more human interaction like you portray in your stories would serve the show well.
HuddyGirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I LOVE IT! SAD BUT HUDDY PROGRESS!
Abby chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
A very good chapter.
Alex chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Each of your stories gives a fresh perspective and look at the Huddy relationship and I can't thank you enough for these fabulous stories!
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Simply amazing, I love it! Sweet, poignant, heartbreaking, hopeful. Beautiful! :)