Reviews for New Life
frustratedfruitloop chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Seeing this update made my morning. :D They're such an adorable little family. Anyway, twins! That always makes things interesting. And when the nurse approached Sophie and called her Mrs. Ford, I got this big goofy grin on my face.
Helena and Harry potter chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
HELL YES! Nate being all crazy romantic is so sweet and Sophie's continual verbal attacks are hilarious XD Can't wait for more!
wolfofsheep chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Fanastic work! I love how you write them! Great stuff!
whovian42 chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Very nice.

Good interaction between the characters.

Really liked the way you wrote the doctor visit. Well done.

One small thing: I can't really see Sophie saying "Otherwise I'll seem stupid". Can't visualize that phrasing from her.

LOLs: "Meredith's record for the shortest time between marrying a guy and murdering them"

"imagining him having Parker to deal with on top of it"

"a swarm of butterflies high on meth"

Eliot's rewind on hearing 'another'

Glad you're continuing with this one. Please update soon!
Harm Marie chapter 2 . 2/13/2012
Liked this.
AliasMarie chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Adorable! 3
anna012 chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Oh my goodness, just about started to cry. So sweet...
whovian42 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
This was delightful.

Very much in character for everyone.

Loved Maggie and Sterling - especially him giving Eliot a wide berth LOL.

Only one thing - it's not repel that Parker does, it's rappel. Repel is to push away, rappel is to go down wall or cliff on ropes.

And I'll add my hopes to the other commenters - please continue with this idea; once you get some sleep, anyway LOL.

You're in my author alert list now :)
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
this was great.
poestheblackcat chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Awwww! Just...D'awwww!

I love this! Is it too much to hope for more? You haven't marked this "Complete," so I can have a little hope, right?
artychick7 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Six words...AWWW MAN! This was freaking adorable!
frustratedfruitloop chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Oh my god, this... I want this to happen on the show. I love everything you've written down, but this line got me laughing really hard:

"Parker had (aside from having sex with Hardison at least twice a day because holy frickin' GOD)..."

Holy frickin' God indeed. I love how Eliot, Parker and Hardison walked into Nate and Sophie's wedding absolutely clueless. I liked that Sterling was polite, and even gave Nate tips. I love the story so much I think I'm convinced it's canon, and I will be expecting to see a kid when season 5 rolls around.

Thank you so, so much for this story.