Reviews for Jealous Bird
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 30 . 10/9/2017
Wow, Jay! You said it was Tim's turn just to claim that he cut you off! Smh

Okay, so I usually don't start stories that aren't completed. I knew that none of your stories had been updated in some years and yet I still started this one… I couldn't help myself! I read the summary and it just seemed to good to pass up! Now all I can do is beg you to return to us and update this story. PLEEEEEEEEAAAAAAASE!?
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 23 . 10/9/2017
So glad Dick is back to normal! Toddler!Dick was confusing me! I mean, he had memories of his friends and of fighting bad guys but he still acted like a kid an for the life of me, I can not figure out why he called Diana "Mommy". It made since when he was feverish but as a toddler there was really no excuse. Either he had no memory of her and would call her like he did with that other woman or he would think of her as an aunt like he does when he's normal aged
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 21 . 10/9/2017
I thought Dick learned the word "asshole" from Tim? I think Tim called Jason an asshole and then Dick asked Tim if Damian was an asshole, too?
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 18 . 10/9/2017
I'm actually confused right now. Dick is 5, doesn't seem to have memories from before he was de-aged, yet he identified Bruce as his dad, remembers getting hurt from swinging on chandeliers, and knows the house better than anyone? How? Dick didn't come to the Manor until he was 8 - if he's 5 he should be very confused and scared because he would only have memories of being in the circus with his biological parents. He'd certainly wouldn't call Bruce his father!
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 17 . 10/9/2017
I'm kind of confused. It was 4 in the morning when Tim came to check on Dick and they made him pancakes… now it's Dinner time? Where did the day go?
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 16 . 10/9/2017
Dick needs to sit the fuck down and heal, goddammit.

So Dick is bi in this? He's not attracted to Dami because he's not a pedophile but then that means he already has to be attracted to boys for the pheromones to make him act that way towards Jason and Tim (and Roy)? I mean if he isn't attracted to boys and it's only the pheromones making him act like this, then I doubt the pheromones would stop and say "wait, no, Damian is underage"
Princess-of-the-Pen chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
Daddy Bats threatening Jay about touching Dick's sacred ass! Hilarious!
Gabrielle chapter 2 . 6/11/2017
Damian BURNED TIM'S APARTMENT DOWN?!
NoMeImporta32 chapter 12 . 3/15/2017
As much as I'm enjoying your story, there is no way Batman stays home when Joker is on the loose. It is just not possible. Other than that, I love the brothers' rivalry and how everyone love Dick Grayson. It is beautiful and too adorable for words. Great story so far!
Cartlin chapter 30 . 11/30/2016
Tim really does come off looking super creepy (mostly because he is a stalker). I also would NOT call Dick and Tim "friends" prior to Tim becoming Robin. Tim might have stalked Dick, but he didn't really know him, or actually hang out with him, nor was he a peer in any way, shape, or form. Tim might want to BELIEVE they were, but they weren't, because that would be creepy, due to the age difference at that point, their having nothing in common, and their obviously very limited interactions at that point, since Dick wouldn't have had the TIME at all, to hang with some little kid from next door, when he had so many other demands on his time.
CloakedDragonWing3721 chapter 9 . 11/25/2016
"Holy hell, it's a ginger convention!" I am so far beyond done right now. Lol. Best. Line. Ever.
Momorulz chapter 30 . 11/1/2016
Plz update
lunalovelloyd chapter 5 . 8/7/2016
I know it's OOC of Damian to care for anyone but I LOVE it when Damian is possessive of Dick XD
Guest chapter 30 . 4/1/2016
Please update
Raquel chapter 30 . 9/4/2015
Continue with this story! I'm in love! This is a new fave of mine