Reviews for Jealous Bird
Please come back! This is one of my favorite stories! Love all of the family interaction!
prihor5462 chapter 13 . 7/5
I've read this seven times. I'm not even kidding. I really need to get a life. Anyway, it's fantastic! I love Dick Grayson so much and Jason Todd is just so... I don't even know but I love him.
Airenee chapter 30 . 3/16
Damian snapped. Loved it
Airenee chapter 17 . 3/16
Lololol. Dickie xD
Airenee chapter 6 . 3/15
The little birdies are so screwed.
and damn... throw in Deathstroke! *gasps*
please make more chapters at least finish the memories including damians
Don't you think it's super OOC for Flash, Starfire, Superboy and Arsenal to break out criminals like the Joker? I mean Joker, in the comics, has killed hundreds of people. They would never release him from prison, he's to dangerous and it goes against their moral code. Also Bruce would not stay behind to look after Dick instead of going after his nemesis and I don't think he'd send the others, especially Jason, after him. Nevertheless, despite some OOCness the general story is pretty good :).
i like it very much yet not big on tim dating connor as long as no one else is gay im fine
BlueMoonChaos chapter 7 . 1/7
Did you purposely put "sun" instead of "son" at the end of this chapter as a play on how the two sound the same while alluding to how Dick is the one to brighten the family's day? ...Or...Did you just accidentally mis-type the word?
BlueMoonChaos chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
Gaaaaaaaaahhhhh! Nooooooo! Finally read to the last available chapter. Crap. I read too damn fast, especially if it's a good story...kinda hate that habit. Need to learn how to pace myself...but it was such a good story :( Please update soon! Been over two years! We're turning blue here (or purple) holding our breath waiting for the next chapters! :)
BlueMoonChaos chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
So is BlackBat And Stephie from your story 'Robin Hood'? If so...What the heck happened!? Did you write this before or after you started 'Robin Hood'? Cuz me and several readers are just dying to know what happens next! And this story is great too by the way. :)
BlueMoonChaos chapter 17 . 12/30/2014
Well Hell, Dick is NOT having a very asterous week is he? Poor Dick. *trying to laugh quietly, but unsuccessfully*
BlueMoonChaos chapter 15 . 12/30/2014
Sorry, but if I had a massively high fever and was on some serious pain meds I would act like Little Dickie just to troll everyone. One of my friends/accomplices would be secretly recording the whole thing too for me to play back at a later date to see everyone squirm! :-}