Reviews for Jealous Bird
Cartlin chapter 30 . 11/30
Tim really does come off looking super creepy (mostly because he is a stalker). I also would NOT call Dick and Tim "friends" prior to Tim becoming Robin. Tim might have stalked Dick, but he didn't really know him, or actually hang out with him, nor was he a peer in any way, shape, or form. Tim might want to BELIEVE they were, but they weren't, because that would be creepy, due to the age difference at that point, their having nothing in common, and their obviously very limited interactions at that point, since Dick wouldn't have had the TIME at all, to hang with some little kid from next door, when he had so many other demands on his time.
CloakedDragonWing3721 chapter 9 . 11/25
"Holy hell, it's a ginger convention!" I am so far beyond done right now. Lol. Best. Line. Ever.
Momorulz chapter 30 . 11/1
Plz update
lunalovelloyd chapter 5 . 8/7
I know it's OOC of Damian to care for anyone but I LOVE it when Damian is possessive of Dick XD
Please update
Raquel chapter 30 . 9/4/2015
Continue with this story! I'm in love! This is a new fave of mine
Raquel chapter 27 . 9/4/2015
Please! Make this a Traught fanFiction!
Raquel chapter 12 . 9/4/2015
Korian'dr isn't speaking like she normally does!
Guest chapter 30 . 7/25/2015
Please come back! This is one of my favorite stories! Love all of the family interaction!
Koukaku chapter 13 . 7/5/2015
I've read this seven times. I'm not even kidding. I really need to get a life. Anyway, it's fantastic! I love Dick Grayson so much and Jason Todd is just so... I don't even know but I love him.
Airenee chapter 30 . 3/16/2015
Damian snapped. Loved it
Airenee chapter 17 . 3/16/2015
Lololol. Dickie xD
Airenee chapter 6 . 3/15/2015
The little birdies are so screwed.
and damn... throw in Deathstroke! *gasps*