Reviews for Behind The Masks We Wear
Update? It is good.
Vi-Violence chapter 5 . 12/21/2012
Please update.
Guest chapter 5 . 12/14/2012
haha it's amazing really...i'm looking forward for a new chapter sooon...
SammyKatz chapter 5 . 9/21/2012
Oh Geez, that is like someone stealing your favorite candybar, just before you get to take a bite! Hurry and update, please with Chocolate, and coffee on the side.
friend2friend1 chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
i've never beta'd anything but I am really good at grammar and spelling.. do I have to sign up or something? I write really good paragraphs etc.. dont know how good my story writing skills are but I'd be willing 2 help .. eager to see the next chapter..
friend2friend1 chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
i didnt think this chapter(1) was terrible.. it is plausible that she'll be more assertive in her interactions with Sherlock.. he owes her doesnt he?
Rocking the Redhead chapter 4 . 9/8/2012
Love the story so far. I like the angle of Molly coming from a well to do family
The Peeplae chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
I've got three words for you:-GRAMMER
-PUNCTUATION
-SPELLING
Stelz chapter 3 . 3/27/2012
Please keep updating! I can hardly wait to read what happens next!
PurpleYin chapter 3 . 3/9/2012
Interesting developments, especially with John's revelations.
Nocturnias chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Yum! Thank you for this lovely update. I like the story a lot.
Agatha chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Marvellous! But I'm disappointed that they didn't kiss :
Murmeltierchen chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
it is sooooo beautiful. These Little Moments you create are just so believable. i wish you could Write the entire Series! it's really Sweet. i Love how your Molly gets more and more confident and your Sherlock becomes a Person with actual emotions! keep going. i Hope we can see some First kisses soon! XD
Hellscrimsonangel chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Oh I can't wait for more, would love a friendship between Mycroft and Sherlock, maybe Molly being the only woman who can make them both be quiet? (Well she can try. Looking forward to more of the build up of Molly's backstory and perhaps even a crime?
gingercumberbabies chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
:O This made me so sad for Molly! But I loved it please update soon! I love it when Sherlock is written this way, very full of emotion but trying so hard not to let anyone see. Love it!