Reviews for Wild Night
Julie chapter 2 . 3/25/2014
nice stop love the romance in it
malec.love chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Okay. I just noticed the author of this:) I just want to say... You. Are. Amazing. And I. Love you. :D
malec.love chapter 2 . 5/24/2013
...f***. Why didn't I read his earlier?! This is awesomely written! Holy lemon trees your fantastic at writing smut:D I'm soooo excited! I hope this fic has many chapters! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
VermilionValentine chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
lolz! i was almost shouting with jace when magnus asked them for lube! XD oh godd! soo not the right way to go about it mags XD
CherieMarie chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
please update on this as well :)
julz12 chapter 2 . 5/18/2012
HAHAHA Alec does seem like the type to give up all his inabisions when drunk lol great!
chisora chapter 2 . 2/15/2012
Wow. Just wow. At first I was like "What? Slutty wierd Alec?" But then it just got super awesome and hilarious, because I can see where he might be a bit of a crazy drunk. I unfortunately chose to read this during my break time at work, and I burst out laughing at the chicken wing incident. This was insanely funny and sexy. And I hope you'll be continuing it!
alicelightwoodbane chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
Uh, I love Alec & Jace conversation xD. "No, I hate you" xD. I laughed as crazy... :D And the smut is... um, hot.
Malecforeverandalways chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Wow that was umm hot, you should definitely write more, please :)
Asereht chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
Oh my Gog its hot! I love it more please?
Malec4ever chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Ehehe yum I'm gonna check that out- except it only says ".COM" nothing else soo... It would be amazing to post the link on ur profile or nxt chap! Awesome story, really sexy! And hilarious when Iz and Jace walked in!
RockstarLuna chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
I'm guessing this a one-shot? Well I'm going to suggest if it was to change your mind! What you pulled out of that song is brilliant and I'm glad you pulled through. And, well, if its not to much to ask and pull out one more chapter you would make one reader happier!
BeyondBirthday133 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Party Alec Vodka Happy Magnus.

Be awesome if you continued this story.
mudkipluvr4ever chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
That story was so hilarious and Jace's comments made me laugh so hard! Great job!
Kiyori-chan chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Lol that was great. XD I enjoyed Jace and Alec text banter hahaha "I will end you." Hehehe. The whole thing was just rather hysterical, but extremely hot. Loved the ending!