Reviews for Paying the Price
Akayuki Novak chapter 12 . 1/29/2014
*bows* Thank you for writing as much of this as you did. I enjoyed it a lot, despite the mistakes.
Akayuki Novak chapter 3 . 1/29/2014
Okay, just one comment. Human transmutation isn't just bringing the dead back to dead, it's any transmutation involving humans. Like with Nina and Alexander, I'm pretty sure that was human transmutation and Tucker wasn't trying to bring anyone back to life. As well as the white army. Human transmutation, but I highly doubt anyone was trying to bring someone back to life.
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Having Ed sick like that is getting really tiresome. I want to see some butt kicking!
wishfulliving89 chapter 12 . 10/19/2013
k, will do.
chibi-unicorn-girl chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
Maka Ano chapter 12 . 5/23/2013
This-Is-Where-My-Name-ShouldBe chapter 12 . 5/20/2013
It is a sad, sad day
We have lost another one of fanfics great authors
Thank you for all the time and effort u put towards your stories -we loved them- and us readers
If u can, please come back occasionally
If this story is ever re done I will be one of the first to read it
Love u
ReginaDC21 chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
I understand your reasons and I'll be waiting for a more updated version of this story in the future. So, until then I will check out your other stories.
Iczhihal chapter 12 . 5/19/2013
Guess Im tracking down your APH account then. XD
...unless you write USUK stories... Otherwise I'm tracking ya down. :3
Yuki F. Karasu chapter 4 . 3/26/2013
Love this a lotI
Cam135 chapter 11 . 1/9/2013
I love your story, and the YouTube vids you post! LOL
Guest chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
Good lord, what kind of FMA fan are you?! You keep spelling automail wrong, and it's sorta starting to piss me off (not trying to imitate Roy here by flaming; no, srsly). So yeah, could you do something in at least a few more recent chappies? Sorry, but I have seen too many people spell 'automail' wrong, and I think that you at least should get fair warning. Since you can actually write a story and all. XD
Guest chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
You really need to check your spelling. Other than that, you're doing great.
Maka Ano chapter 11 . 11/10/2012