Reviews for Night in Your Arms
duck chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
It was so funny! Amu just couldn't give up...
AmuxIkutolover chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I love the Nerf gun war! I want to have a Nerf gun war with whoever my future husband is! I can be a beta person for you! I absolutely love this! How she knew that he needed to be cheered up and how he totally adores her and how they have an amazingly fun Nerf gun war and how he wins and she doesn't care and how makes sure to be gentle and take care of her and how he loves her and I just love it all! He is so sweet! *extreme fangirling* AMUTO FOREVER! :)
claraowl chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
:D That was great!
"had ever" vs "ever"
BlackGothicPrincess chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
too cute! i love it!
blu2012 chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
So adorable funloving & amazing :)
Your Hopeless Romanticist chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Aw! How cute! I really love it, I just can't stop squealing, or may I add slightly blushing over this story!

Great work!

-Colly
sanjana tsukiyomi black chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Omg that was soo cute

U have to write more plz plz plz

*gets on knees and makes puppy dog eyes*

PLZ !
monzepelmoon chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
This was really cute Enjeru- kun...I thought that it was very good for something that was written when you were on facebook, personally i do all my writing while I should be taking notes in my college classes. Good job (gives a thumbs up)

Moon-chan
linkinparkfan9799 chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Aww...I love it! Although I have a TEENSY question...why would a pregnant mother be running? Just a thought, but like a said, love it!
cocopops3000 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Great story :) Your a really good writer
ikutoandamuforever chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Aww! What a cute story! _ I love their little game with Nerf guns... xD It's so adorable. And the way Ikuto always wins... I can totally see that happening when they're married.

For grammar corrections, I think there were only two. In your disclaimer (I know, not part of the actual story, but...), the "it's" is supposed to be "its," since you're not trying to say "it is characters." And the second one I noticed is actually in the story, again with "its," except this time it's supposed to be "it's." In Ikuto's thoughts (italicized) towards the end, the separate one-line thing, Ikuto thinks that "...*it's* time for a little lesson," which is the corrected form. Oh wait and one more. The second to last sentence of the story ("Too engrossed to notice, neither of the two lovers felt it, only the heat from each other's proximity") is a little bit strange in the wording...? I would write it as "Too engrossed to notice, neither of the two lovers felt it; instead they only felt the heat from each other's proximity" or something like that. Or just "Too engrossed to notice, neither of the two lovers felt it, as they could only feel the heat from each other's proximity." I think with the way you phrased it, you need to restate the subject in the part about feeling the heat from their proximity. I'm not one hundred percent sure, but that's what my grammar sense tells me... ; That's a decently sized paragraph, if I do say so myself. I hope this was helpful...

Anyways, back to the content of the story, I also thought it was super sweet when Ikuto was all happy because Amu tried so hard to cook for him... Super cute and I think that's just his nature. But that's why he's adorable. xD

Overall, I think you did a pretty good job with this story. _ Oh, and I would like to beta for you, once I meet the requirements for being a beta reader... I haven't put up enough stuff yet, though I should be getting it up soon. Just reply to this review to let me know if you're interested. :)
Nikki chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Aww I loved it keep writing!:D