Reviews for Handholding
The Whimsical Ermine chapter 12 . 5/8/2014
What a moron. That right there makes me ashamed to be american.
Socially Awkward Bunny chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Ahh, so cute XD
Guest chapter 12 . 3/30/2013
I love Costa Rica!
Dragon Ma'am chapter 12 . 10/4/2012
For the love of God, man, please continue this story! I just re-read the chapters and the things that come out of America and Russia's mouth are still ridiculous.
pupeez4eva chapter 5 . 8/22/2012
OMG! this fic is leaving me in hysterics...

...i laughed so hard at this part:

"I'm not going to fall for it!" America said backing further away from the female impersonating monster. "I'm going to find Russia! And he's going to go all ra ra Rasputin on your fake female ass!"

oh my god "he's going to go all ra ra rasputin" xD although since 'rasputin' was a creepy drunkard, i doubt he could do much...but then, his death was pretty disturbing and russia's disturbing (in a cool way), so who cares xD

i also laughed my arse of at this part:

"I know a guy that will shove a pipe up your ass!"

ahh...you crack me up xD
MDWOLFGIRL chapter 12 . 8/8/2012
Ohhh mexico :)
xXForever a SconeXx chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
XD a Rasputin shout-out! Haha, love that song.
xXForever a SconeXx chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Ah, so america DID run off the plane? I was worried there. *throws away nerviously ripped up paper* the parts about the demons made me laugh XD and England was posing for France? Lol.
xXForever a SconeXx chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
XD the beginning was very redundant, but I can't wait to see where this goes. Lol. I love both their attitudes toward the handholding. ;3
Nokturna168 chapter 12 . 7/23/2012
NIIIIIIIIIIICE, Mexico. Teaching America incorrect Spanish. Way to be... XD
Lilypad the Fourth chapter 12 . 7/21/2012
PFFFT go Mexico for teaching Al the wrong Spanish! XD
Valori Kei chapter 12 . 7/20/2012
Brooooomance
Love what you're doing! Oh, just note that you used 'roll' (like a bread or somersault) instead of 'role' (as in a part) a few times towards the top part.
Lol Alfie. Hahaha!
Keep up the great work!
LittlePrincessKK chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
You're back! YAYNESS! Woo! Woo! Did ya have fun? Met new people and all the jazz? Of course ya did!
Herr Benzedrine chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
Lol, that's hilarious XD But why can Russia speak Spanish and America can't? It's good for humor and all, but Spanish is a widely spoken language here in the U.S.
But that bit was still awesome. Good job!
I hope you had a good time in Costa Rica and Mexico.
florescentdingo chapter 12 . 7/19/2012
Aww, too bad this won't turn into a romance, but that's okay! Bromances are almost as awesome.
I cracked up so hard when he was talking about "novio" and "esposo", then Russia was like, "Thank god he didn't say esposo."
Funny chapter!