Reviews for Balls! 2 or Sam & Dean's Mexican Adventure
mb64 chapter 42 . 10/18/2012
Very interesting, well written and fun!
ccase13 chapter 42 . 6/9/2012
I know Bobby would have wished them happy lives, even if they had missed being his adopted sons.
CeCe Away chapter 42 . 5/28/2012
Oh good ending to these drabbles, but I'm as worried as Bobby. Sam's going down a dark road.
emebalia chapter 42 . 5/28/2012
Great story and a great ending. Sam and John are more alike than both of them want to admit. And OYE should watch out, you don't mess with the Winchesters.
CeCe Away chapter 41 . 5/27/2012
Glad that's resolved, but, ah, Sammy, takes the world on his shoulders.
murphy9202 chapter 41 . 5/27/2012
I'm glad Sam heard Lucy's story and they connected. He deserves to be happy. So, Sam and Dean can finally go home. Maybe Lucy will decide to go with them.
emebalia chapter 41 . 5/27/2012
They can go home (whatever their definition of home is, though) and Sam can finally get over his guilt, things are looking good for once.
Giacinta chapter 41 . 5/26/2012
Be happy Sam! He feels far too much; but then if he didn't, he wouldn't be the Sammmy we know and love!

I'm glad they can go home although I'm sorry for Lucy. She'll be unhappy with the loss of Sam!

Who wouldn't!:)
Giacinta chapter 40 . 5/26/2012
Yes, Sam finally got some and when he was in his right mind; not soulless. :)
Giacinta chapter 39 . 5/26/2012
I'm glad Sam got to hear a story which was in a way similar to his own. He blames himself far too much for everthing that happens around him.
Giacinta chapter 38 . 5/14/2012
Go after him girl and when you catch him, hold on tight!
Giacinta chapter 37 . 5/14/2012
Sammy is just such a sweetie. Always worrying about everyone else!

Indulge yourself for once, boy!.

The girl is more than willing!
emebalia chapter 38 . 5/14/2012
Poor Sam, he deserves to be happy. At least a little bit.
Disasteriffic Kaz chapter 38 . 5/14/2012
Aaaaand now I'm sniffling, a little heart-broken and desperately want to hug the stuffing out of Sam. XD VERY well written this chapter!
ccase13 chapter 36 . 5/13/2012
Poor Lucy does seem to understand the very short life expectency of supernatural hunters.