Reviews for Haunted
Sweetums128neo chapter 2 . 4/30/2012
Eep. This is actually making me feel all wiggly. Whenver you get a chance to update, please do. You write pretty well. :)
Darkness Incarnated chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
This is really good! I love it! Please upate soon!
ckittykatty chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
hey! this is great! i think you should do a flashback to the time he was in there. maybe the next chapter, while he's sleeping, like he is dreaming it.
ThePurpleSuperCow chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
I know the best ideas come at wierd times but...11:00? Really? Get some sleep! Awesome chap though, good work! :D
Fluehatraya chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
You're welcome. _

Ooh, all the foreshadowing and dropped hints is really making me sit on the edge of my seat (metaphorically speaking, considering that I'm sprawled out on the floor) in anticipation.

Another good chapter! I'm looking forward toward the next!
Invader Jor chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Are you sure this is your first story? Because it's REALLY good. Please post again soon!
jazzmonkey chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
I am seriously wondering what happened to him. He's so injured and I picture it pretty gruesomely. *shudder* I wonder where Sam and Tucker are as well... hm...

But, I liked the chapter. It was short, but the little sibling thing was cute and nice to see after that sudden crash and smash. Keep up the good work! Update soon!
brandymydog chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Feeling lazy at the moment, so this is just a quick review; probably not helpful to you but eh. I'm tired x3

I really like this so far; I adore GIW fics :D I read the chapters last night and only reviewing today, so I can't recall exactly what I was planning on saying, but yeah. I like this. Can't wait too see where it goes!

-I was also too lazy to login; my username is BrandyMyDog
DontBlink71167 chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Yeah it is pretty dramatic! And who cares if your a new writer or not, a good story deserves praise! And believe me, you have a good thing going here! :D
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
It's fine! :D Happy early Vday, and update as soon as ya can!
ThePurpleSuperCow chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
No prob, usually happens to new people. Can't tell you how nervious I was for my own first fics! Great job on this, it keeps getting more and more interesting! :D
DontBlink71167 chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Omg! You should have wayyy more reviews then this! This is like the best most dramatic story ever! You must update! Please? :D
Oak Leaf Ninja chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Yay! Theres more! XD Update soon!
Fluehatraya chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
I liked this chapter, and that you made Lancer a concerned sort of teacher. He's one of my favorite Danny Phantom characters.

The only thing I noticed in this chapter that seemed off was that you used 3 for the word 'three', especially shortly after using 'two' for the word 'two'. Writing out a small number is typically considered better than using the symbol for it.

Ooh, I like how both Sam and Tucker aren't around and no one seems to know where they've gone. Perhaps it wasn't of their own volition . . . dun, dun, DUN!
MsFrizzle chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
Dear WingsofTech,

Congratulations on becoming a writer. I have yet to broach that border so my critique is rather hypocritical.

This story has a very promising beginning. It is quite tantalizing but does not carry enough story explain your plot bunny unless it is continued so I hope you do so.