Reviews for Project Persephone
eve chapter 16 . 4/20/2013
This was an amazing story! loved reading each and every chapter. thanks for writing such a great shenko fic!
Patatachip chapter 16 . 2/27/2012
looooove this story! its awesome that u made it so tht the characters actualy say wat the characters in the game would say. overall my favorite mass effect fanfiction ive read yet. plz make an epilouge!
JamesK716 chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
I''m glad you had the cardiac arrest, as i thought that the Overload would kill/hurt her, and i thought you were just gonna use it as a Deus Ex Machina. So it was good to see some real tension/suspense in this chapter.
S058 chapter 16 . 2/25/2012
Requiescat in pace Ash, you earned it.

Been a very well written, but quickly paced fic.
LexiXLover3 chapter 16 . 2/25/2012
OMG! I love this! Perfect way to end it!
MechaLynx chapter 16 . 2/25/2012
This was lovely :~(. Any chance you're secretly a BioWare writer and this is a preview of what's going to be in the game? I'd love to think so.
Karajgil chapter 16 . 2/25/2012
i can only dream that this is how the kaidan romance goes in me3 *sighs dreamily* lol but knowing bioware and other peoples objections to the idea it wont happen.

oh well, thats what fan fiction is for after all. great story.
Letticiae chapter 16 . 2/25/2012
This was the perfect ending! I loved the whole story! Thanks for sharing!
JamesK716 chapter 9 . 2/24/2012
Ouch for Joker! also, i'm not sure that Overload would work, i feel like that would destroy her cybrenetics. Finally, i still don't get how Ash would survive Virmire, far to implausable.
Letticiae chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
Only one more to go? This has been great till now. I'm looking forward to the epilogue!
Karajgil chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
this story is amazing! i love it, though i'm rather sad that ashley had to die again. and poor joker!
S058 chapter 15 . 2/23/2012
Damn, she does not have good luck.

Could be worse though.
Rosiegirl52 chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
! ?
Letticiae chapter 14 . 2/21/2012
You're an evil author! You choose the worst moments to end the chapters! I bet you enjoy torturing us, don't you? I hope there's an update coming soon or... gah! I might die here!

Oh, well, I have no other option, so I'll wait. This was a great chapter, as usual!
S058 chapter 14 . 2/21/2012

Omnes una manet nox, et calcanda semel via leti.

Requiescat in pace Ash, you earned it.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »