Reviews for What If
Guest chapter 30 . 8/29/2016
Wow. It's no wonder a man like this Edward character believes he can leave whenever he wants and then come back home to a welcome. He can. She barely puts up a fight and in fact cheats on the man who loves her by immediately offering her body to Edward before they even have a conversation.

Is there no consideration for her child at all? For his wellbeing? Is there no consideration for Tanner? I mean there is stated consideration, but really. Actions speak louder than words.

So, in conclusion, this incredibly screwed up Edward and Bella do in fact belong together. And they should never be able to procreate. Hind site is 20/20.
Edworship chapter 187 . 8/9/2016
Fantastic read. I happy I stuck with it.
Comrade'sRoza chapter 187 . 3/18/2016
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 187 . 2/3/2016
I almost didn't read this because I saw that it has 187 chapters! 187! But then I read the first chapter...and it was short. Wasn't sure I liked it. Then I read another. And another. And then I was hooked. You had some really good twists and turns there near the end. Way to go! Great story! Glad I wasn't scared off by the...ahem, 187 chapters :-)
agoogoo chapter 187 . 1/17/2016
Omigod. This is. Amazing. The way you write! All the hesitation and doubt and what ifs indeed. The emotion! So. Fucking. Good!
miranda04 chapter 186 . 8/7/2015
I'm sorry. But I'm having issues with either the storyline or the characters. Maybe the characters.

Edward leaves Bella not once, but twice, during pivotal and crucial moments in their relationship. I can understand Bella still being in love with Edward. I just cannot understand how she took him back so quickly and easily. I cannot relate.

Even though this story is close to 200 "chapters," the timeline is REALLY short. She rants (justifiably) about how she can't trust him, but all he needs to say (a year too late) is that he was getting treatment, and so all is good between them now?

Maybe I needed to read your outtakes to understand her better. But, a story and its characters should be able to be understood without extras.

As I mentioned before, this fandom has a lot of readers who are Team Edward-Can-Do-No-Wrong. This story was great for them. I am admittedly team Edward most of the time, but found that he did nothing to prove or redeem himself in this story.

And this Bella (IMO) neeeeeeeeds to have a man in her life (because without a man making her feel safe or desired, what kind of worth could she possibly have?).

Despite me not really caring much for the actual story, the storytelling itself grabbed me.

I didn't mind the style of writing, but the inconsistent punctuation (sometimes too much; oftentimes, not enough) made it difficult to understand.

Don't know if you're still writing or not, but good luck in future endeavours.
miranda04 chapter 184 . 8/6/2015
Part of me is thinking that it wasn't up to tanner to tell Bella about Edward. That was Edward's responsibility.

It's kinda shady he wanted to establish this relationship with her under those circumstances, but if the roles were reversed? If Tanner was the guy who left Bella twice and Edward was the stable doctor? How many readers would be saying that the doctor's love was true and that baby-daddy was a loser?

It's all in which character you name Edward with some fanfic readers!
miranda04 chapter 175 . 8/6/2015
Apparently I read this story less than a year ago. I looked at reviews for last chapter to see if anyone else called you out on you having Bella describe Beth as an OLDER woman, and there was a review from me, right on top.

I really don't recall this story!
miranda04 chapter 166 . 8/6/2015
And I'm hating this Edward.
miranda04 chapter 165 . 8/6/2015
Yes. Ok. There are multiple Bellas and Edwards in this story. This is the Bella that I like.
miranda04 chapter 164 . 8/6/2015
Sigh...I really don't get these two.
miranda04 chapter 161 . 8/6/2015
No. No. No. I'm hoping this is not how it ends with them.
miranda04 chapter 127 . 8/5/2015
Playing more games...
miranda04 chapter 123 . 8/5/2015
Ugh...
miranda04 chapter 120 . 8/5/2015
She's really not trying for a reconciliation with tanner, is she? If she was really confused about things, I think she would want to be alone.
2,840 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »