Reviews for PIE IN THE SKY
Alteration Plasma chapter 1 . 4/18/2014
Hilarious and cute!
VaerellisKing.Nightingale chapter 1 . 11/22/2012
That... totally made my day. I'm eating pie right now. Anyway, this was amusing! Love it! :D
mixedup77 chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
They really should put something like this in the show. Dean and pie. A match made in heaven.
LaedieDuske chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Damn, I don't think I commented on this! I'm sorry! I loved this, it was like Dean was making up for all the times he didn't get his pie. So many times Sam forgot or Dean just didn't get to eat it! Poor baby! *laugh* I'd make him pie every day if he wanted. ;-) Lovely piece, and an awesome offering for our special boy's birthday. Thank you for sharing!
ArielPunchingDemons chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
THIS BROUGHT A SMILE TO MY PIE EATING FACE E3
Nana56 chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Aw, Sam's such a good little brother - willing to join his big brother in the pie gluttony! I love it!

Nice one. :)
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
This was so adorable, thanks for this lovely fic :D
Dizzo chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Ah bless Sammy, what an heroic self-sacrificial act :) they are both going to have chronic tummy-ache after that lot.

*volunteers to take care of them*

This was a lovely little write, thank you for giving Dean a much needed treat.

x
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Wonderful story.

Right now I think I'm smiling as much as Dean is with all his pies.

Thanks!

I'm glad that Sam is going to help him eat them.

I enjoyed reading your story.
mcatB chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
LOVE IT! I can so picture Dean buying all those pies, too, Nessa! Thanks!
Samlicker19 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
That was soo cute ! very funny !:) !
deangirl1 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Fantastic! Of course, Dean must have a story on this auspicious occasion! LOL! Loved it! I've got 36 minutes... think I can get one up?
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Hee! Fun! Thanks!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I loved this! I really hope that the show would have a scene like this with Dean just basking in a pie only bakery.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This is a great job. I never even heard of National Pie Day. And I loved the why you worked it into this story. Very funny. Poor Sam he is going to be so sick. Great job.