Reviews for Harry Potter: Bloodline
renextronex chapter 9 . 5/11
again, a good premise, but a bad pacing, too rushed
renextronex chapter 4 . 5/11
a good premise man, shame the narration is so rushed
renextronex chapter 2 . 5/11
no crows in the illusion? such a shame
Grim24 chapter 1 . 5/1
Wow a lot of negative review sorry mate i'm dropping this in first chp not gonna read it anymore i will just forget that i read it "Memory Delete"... :P
zeps9001 chapter 10 . 2/26
Him being a dark lord is the worst part of this story. Either make it obvious that it's a joke. as it can't be anything else, or just remove it.

Without that, this would have been a funny crack fic.
zeps9001 chapter 5 . 2/26
This is getting really hard to read. First he's weak boy who sits by himself and has no friends or family or allies. Now he's suddenly a Dark Lord with gazillions of galleons and everyone as his followers.

You did write how he become like this. The problem is, that all that happened in flashbacks. The first chapter makes no sense, his sob-story how he's so unlucky and unpopular.

The fact that this is naruto cross-over who you didn't properly categorize, doesn't do it any good either.
zeps9001 chapter 2 . 2/26
Did he just decapitate someone if front of a whole school because he pinched Fleurs ass? This was really badly done, you need a proper build up for a duel to the death and a proper reason for such a drastic action.
Umm chapter 5 . 2/14
Did you... Did you. SERIOUSLY just fucking steal that catch phrase from fucking BIONICLES!? Really!? My childhood memories are telling me that's just straight out of a BIONICLES movie... Fucking funny.
Haruki Hyuuga chapter 16 . 1/17
Loved this story
It is an alright story, however my issue is the nature stuff. You have not labelled this story as a cross over between the two, which it is. Too much baritone content is used for it not be a cross over. This whole story is really confusing if you haven't watched naruto and including it was not the best idea, this is supposed to be a Harry potter story, not a Harry Potter and nature story. If you had to include it then you should have left out where he gotvthey eye thing and the long flashbacks and long explanations related to it, you should have just made it a magical ability like parstletongue. To be honest the nature stuff kind of ruins the story when you don't want to read a naruto fanfiction, you just want to read a Harry Potter fanfiction.
DarkSolaris57 chapter 4 . 12/10/2016
You give him the sharingan then suddenly people know everything about it. Hang a lantern on on already
Emperor-Aurora chapter 12 . 11/27/2016
And done. This one is absolute bullshit, re-fucking-do it. Training that little shit you mother...
Lord Kuchiki chapter 16 . 11/25/2016
Loved it, was one of the best stories I've ever read
skyeza chapter 16 . 10/20/2016
Brilliant read, I honestly enjoyed it. It was extremely different from and other story that I have read. But I truly enjoyed the uniqueness of it.
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 5/2/2016
Beast. Though just because he became emperor I hope he didn't stop working to get stronger. I mean really any magus worth his salt always works to grow stronger. Oh wait Wizard not magus.

Overall not bad. A mildly good read to pass an afternoon with. Well done.