Reviews for Harry Potter: Bloodline
T51b Moridin chapter 16 . 5/2
Beast. Though just because he became emperor I hope he didn't stop working to get stronger. I mean really any magus worth his salt always works to grow stronger. Oh wait Wizard not magus.

Overall not bad. A mildly good read to pass an afternoon with. Well done.
T51b Moridin chapter 15 . 5/2
Eh. Well a bit melodramatic at the end with the blocking of both those spells like that but eh its cool.
T51b Moridin chapter 14 . 5/2
Badass. Ninja powers are just too op for weak wizarding world.
T51b Moridin chapter 13 . 5/2
I find apparition to be funny. You have to actually spin to get it to work. Its kinda cute.
T51b Moridin chapter 12 . 5/2
Seriously that's not good. Albus meeting baby face mcvoldykid.
T51b Moridin chapter 11 . 5/2
Ya know i find it amusing that descriptions like the only one to kill a dragon like nothing and with wandless magic and only merlin could do it and he was laid up for months and etc, and yet he is...beatable by these girls and potentially harmable by voldemort and harvey. Amusing.
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 5/2
Ah beginning of the end. Yay !
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 5/2
Heh. He thinks its a mere Doppelganger. How amusing.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 5/2
Yay Amateratsu! I'm honestly looking forward to seeing the super Susano'o the giant that pierces the heavens with the size of its body alone. Sad face its harry potter how to even use that skill when most beings are not worthy.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 5/2
Well I must say that was entertaining. I'm waiting for when he creates a 5 elements Dragon. Badass.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 5/2
Ah so two wands. The way it was phrased at one point made it seem to be 4.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 5/2
Mortem. I like it. Well done. I hope to see a rewrite of this story one day in which you truly expound it and write it with feeling. More feeling than what this begins with. I'll be honest and say its rater slapped together but I don't mind.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 5/2
Huh. Rather odd ideas honestly but still neat. To make the Eternal be made in that manner. Kinda curious really. Mangekyo was originally from loss. And eternal from sacrifice of a family.
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 5/2
Huh makes sense. I mean its magic and with how many stories have harry doing weird and crazy shit its no surprise.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 5/2
Heh Illlusion magic is the epitome of the sharingan honestly. I'm curious what would happen if harry's magic really was transferred to harvey. Would harvey explode? or would harry lose or think he lost his magic only for him to need time to reenergize.