Reviews for Harry Potter: Bloodline
Really great story, I really enjoyed it! Thanks for sharing it and completing it! :)
Blazeb79 chapter 16 . 4/23
Great story.
Venipa chapter 16 . 4/19
:-D
kanazak chapter 16 . 3/25
This was an interesting read, but chapter 14 onward sort of came out of almost nowhere. I'm sort of sitting here thinking, WTF?

The story just kind of took a left turn where there wasn't an intersection.

Oh well. It still entertained me for the last few hours.
real nme is jame chapter 6 . 3/6
Zombie are going to get you so run like littel bichp
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 2/2
Great chapter and plot
FanFictionReader225 chapter 16 . 1/27
Awww...A happy ending...So, he's basically the ruler of the world now? Wow...
Alie-yaoi chapter 16 . 1/8
I like
Jeremy Babb chapter 16 . 1/6
This was a really great story just finished reading it. 5/5 rating one of my favorites.
HazyEpiphany chapter 16 . 12/9/2014
Timeframe, I really love your concept in this story! However, there are many inconsistencies in the grammar that take away from the story. You constantly switch between two verb tenses which is very confusing to the reader. I think as the story progressed, this became less frequent though. You'll switch from past-tense to present tense, and then to the past-perfect tense. For example: I looked through your story. While I look, I notice things. Your story had been published long ago.

Here's another example that I actually took from your story: "This was becoming less of a duel and more of a massacre with every spell Roger casts and every lazy dodge Potter makes." The verbs do not match up.

I noticed these things happened quite frequently throughout your story. Otherwise, I absolutely love it! Great job in writing. I hope this helps you!
miguce chapter 16 . 11/15/2014
nice.. op characters are always awesome when done right
Bully056 chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
This Was a Good read, Bit fast paced, But good none the less. I would like to see another fallowing this.
SlytherinLuv4Eva chapter 1 . 11/9/2014
Scififan33 chapter 16 . 10/1/2014
Interesting story.
Majora-Jedi chapter 16 . 9/24/2014
I know you wrote this a year ago, but I have to criticize this, and hopefully, you have already corrected your work, rendering this review pointless.
Okay, fist things first- Harry is a god damn Gary Stu. He has no flaws, unless you count that final battle, which was just a battle of magic power, no strategy. And talking about your Harry's Gary Stuness...
The way Fleur and Gabrielle acted is not how anyone would act. No one. Not even an animal. Humans are bad at sharing land, let alone a person. I get it, shes a Veela, and Harry can see through the charm, but, Fleur is competitive. I read the books.
The spelling and grammar is atrocious. Tense swaps are all over your first eight chapters, though it slowly got better. At one point, you spelled 'the' as 'teh', showing that you didn't proofread, or you did, and just skimmed it.
Everyone is OOC to the point where it hurt, seriously, James, Lily, Itachi, Sirius, Dumbledore, everyone. If you only watched the movies, I can let this one slide, but Itachi is sophisticated. He does not (my keyboard did something, so now quotation marks are รจ) say, (quote)Okay guys(end quote), no. He says it like he s starting a tale of the past.
There are many more problems that are minor, and since it s 12 am, I am going to bed.