Reviews for Mortality
talkinglik3at33n chapter 1 . 3/15
So far very interesting and has my attention. Felt like I was actually inside the story and it's AU universe.
ngh. So good. I could echo the others and beg for the story to continue, but I know what it's like to feel the embers of a story die.

I can only hope you'll reread this someday and pick it up again.

Besides. MERMAIDS!
Athalos of the House Wolf chapter 20 . 11/24/2016
love this story o hope you continue this I would love to see more of this adventure. the strength of the pack is the Wolf and the strength of the Wolf is the pack.
MadTrout chapter 20 . 8/16/2016
What a lovely and mysterious story, obviously I saw when it was last updated but I can't help but hope you'll update it at some point. I totally respect and understand if you don't of course

Either way I love it.
raggedyman01 chapter 20 . 6/19/2016
First story of yours that I've read that doesn't have differing pov's. Good nonetheless. Maybe turn up the steaminess? That'd be fun. Anywho good story. Continue it please!
feelstrip chapter 20 . 4/15/2016
I'm just gonna sit here in my pit of nostalgia and pretend that Tori and Jade defeated the bad guys and overcame every obstacle and lived happily ever after. Okay? Okay. *cries in a corner*
Guest chapter 20 . 2/17/2016
pleaseee finish this story, love it so much!
Guest chapter 20 . 1/10/2016
Last update was in 2013?! Nooo, please, please, PLEASE, you have to continue this story, it's too fucking good, you can't really leave us waiting like this. PLEASE :(
avionn0703 chapter 20 . 12/21/2015
plz finish this I've never loved a vamp story so much before
S.Warrior chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
Please tell me you are going to continue this amazing story?! I am in love with this so much i read it in like three hours and now im upset that i didnt take my time because its over now and I'm sad soooooooooo please update soon
King-of-the-Rejects chapter 1 . 6/14/2015
I've read this fic numerous times and i cant help reading it over and over, i love the point of view, and the chapters keep me hanging on my chair waiting for more, please continue writing this, i love this story so much :)
Kuchiki-san urahara chapter 20 . 4/25/2015
Awesome fic. Interesting ideas you have! Hope you'll get the time to write more.
megameneko707 chapter 20 . 4/14/2015
Update please! This is epic! I love it soo much! Please dont leave it hanging cuz its really a good fic. Update soon. Thanks and ciao
Wardicus chapter 20 . 3/10/2015
I'm dying to know what will happen. I hope you update but even if you don't this was a great story.
Lady Denile chapter 20 . 2/18/2015
noooooo! pls this cannot b da end! pls u have to continue this story! pls 4 da sake of my sanity! other than that,good story! 2nd one i've read so far,streetlights being the first,n dat was awesome 2!