Reviews for Consequences of the Castle
golden12 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Oh...Say it! Enjoying your story.
OnlyALouse chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
I HATE YOU ALSO FOR LEAVING IT THERE! That is so cruel! Pray, Mary, do tell. And soon, please! I can't wait to know!

This is an absolutely fabulous chapter and I don't know how you do it, but its so flawless and so emotional and so so perfect in every way. You can feel all the emotions in every single word and it's just amazing.

I really really can't wait to find out where it will go, and when it will reveal the 'something altogether more passionate' that the description promises. Hopefully not too long to go, I don't think I can hold out much longer without being bowled over by all the emotions and all the passion and all the perfection that exists in this! And its only two chapters in!

Please please update soon, it really is important!

Alice x
Tripp3235 chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
Yes, Mary what is your opinion of him? I must know too!

Great chapter. You captured the tension and suspense and of course the UST perfectly (I half expected him to grab her and kiss her in the wind). I also love his argument, that if she didn't know what she wanted how did she expect him to? I love logic sometimes.

But the passion is there and I'm very interested in what happens inside that castle. I'm sure they can find something else to distract them.
Babylonian princess chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
I loved the description of the setting and the thoughts that went through their heads between the dialogue. Plz update sonoma since you mentioned you had a lot written out. You're on my alert list I'm just too lazy to sign in.
professionalagitator chapter 2 . 1/26/2012
I am really and truly excited for this story and for one would revel in 11,000 more words of it. I love it so far and can't wait to see how you develop this! Teasing us is mean :D
sarahberah1121 chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Ooh, love the angst. Update again soon please!
Chickwriter chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Ah! I've been looking forward to this and it doesn't disappoint! Love the storm and steam that will lead... of course... to storm and steam! You've built a tense and nerve-wracking foundation here and I am probably not alone in thinking 11,000 words would have been welcome. It's so funny to think of them then... prewar and pre-all-the-fun... but I LOVE THIS.

"Have fun storming the castle..." Oh, we will, I feel. Can't wait for more!
Ultrahotpink chapter 2 . 1/25/2012
Great tension between these two! I confess I've seen plenty of tweets about Castle AU and I wondered what it meant. I'm very pleased to finally read it! Obviously please post again soon!
Ieyre chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
God, these two are frustrating. JUST SHUT UP AND LISTEN TO EACH OTHER. YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING. ALSO JUST KISS.

So, this is the infamous Castle AU, the rumors of which have been floating around twitter for months? I must say, I'm quite excited. It's a little jarring to read a S1 AU after season 2 because of how much the characters have grown...I almost do not recognize your Mary and Matthew because they are so bloody young. I have to remind myself that this is post flower show.

I have to admit, I'm preversely excited to see where all of this bubbling anger and ridiculous UST is going...what, ahem, will presumably get them into trouble in a public place. I look forward to seeing what you both come up with, at any rate.
TrapperII chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
Um, hello, I think I could have handled the 11,000-word chapter! :)

You do such a wonderful job at building the tension between them. I'm particularly feeling Matthew's frustration roiling around. Poor guy :(

I can't wait for the tension to break and for a huge and legitimate yelling-fest to begin. Perhaps this will be accompanied by the heavens opening and a real storm breaking at last ...?

I got a great visual of Matthew from this little bit:

""It seems that you were predetermined to have an unpleasant day, if you are so dissatisfied with the weather in any circumstance." Glaring defiantly up at the grey sky, he refused to look back at her. It seemed to fit his increasingly darkening mood."
TrapperII chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Castles, beaches, spa facilities, tempers and temperatures rising ... so many possibilities :)
Starlight77 chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
This is fantastic. I love how descriptive this first chapter is. You really capture the storm and fury of emotions they both experience in one another's presence so vividly. It's so true to them in S1. Mary being so contrary, Matthew frustrated by his desire for her approval, Mary flustered by the fact that part of her actually desires his company, and Matthew feeling sick of being toyed with and completely uncertain as to how and read her mixed signals.

Gah, I cannot wait to see where you two go with this. The dialogue is just so sharp and witty too!
OnlyALouse chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
OH! This is so exciting!

AMAZING. BRILLIANT. FLAWLESS. WONDERFUL. I could go on and on.

You capture the characters oh so fantastically and the dynamic between them is just absolutely delicious!

And as you have lots of it written already... Please please don't keep us waiting for too long! I'm far too excited about a fictional story about fictional characters, but I don't even care, I need more! Especially excited about what else happens at the castle.. and what could their unthinking actions be...? Hmmm, suspicious!

Seriously, though. Its detremental to my health to keep me wondering for too long! More, please?

Alice x
ladymarycrawley chapter 2 . 1/24/2012
This has such amazing potential, I can't wait to see how things unfold! Seeing as you've written 50000 words, can you give them to us? Now? :P
darkblueyank chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
A thousand thank-yous for another story, and a nice long one with promises of plots and smut and oh my!
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »