Reviews for Consequences of the Castle
hillevi chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
This is a alltime favorite story, I was so happy to se a new chapter, I absolutely love your writing. This is perhaps just nonsens, but I wonder if the fact that you are two people writing Mary and Matthew, a caracter each, makes your HOT scenes extra HOT!

Anyway love this chapter (can't have them "at it" non stop)And I find Matthews agony very amusing, and his lost cufflinks in Marys room sexy (strange kink I know).

I do hope Mary is NOT pregnant Im enjoying their angs and attraction far to much to lose fokus.

But Isabel is a clever woman, what if she found out and added to Matthews angs with trying to stop him persuing Mary, and still shes no gossip, so she would not tell anyone else... mmm better than a dogy curry anyway (had one -was not fun!)

Thank you for writing this fantastc story, and sharing with us!

(back to reread this chapter again..)
Ju-dou chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
GAH, LOVED IT.

THE CATS. Hilarious. Edith knows? Does she actually know? Oh that could be endless fun. I adore awkward Matthew and he was so embarrassed and hawkward throughout this chapter, and that train journey, yeesh I was cringing along with him. And er yes, Matthew, you don't need to have a mother who's a nurse to realise that you may suffer CONSEQUENCES from your moments of reckless abandon, bhaha. The dialogue, everything is spot on as always and I just can't wait for more. I have never been more greedy about a fic as I am with this one!
didyouhaveagoodtime chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
I can't say I'm not sad after reading you will update less frequently, but if you deliver chapters as this one or all the previous ones, well, I don't really feel like complaining :)

I'm very curious to see where you're taking this story, there are so many possibilities to be explored. I've read that a few (ok, a lot of) readers wish for Mary to be pregnant, which is of course a possibility, but you know, I almost wish she isn't: with both her and Matthew's stuborness and ability to misunderstand the other where their feelings are concerned, with the constant interfering of their families and with the Pamuk affair still hanging between them, well, I feel there is already so much to be told/faced without the need to throw a pregnancy into it all. But of course I'll like this story either way, you have a such a wonderful way to write these two characters! So just... keep up the good work and thanks for this amazing fic :)
TheSingingGirl chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Well. I can see why you'd be laughing at your poor romantic leads by the end of the chapter. I'm rolling my eyes at Matthew's... I can't remember the word. What's the opposite of being suave? That. Honestly. But Edith knows? Blimey. That could be very fun in later chapters. I very much look forward to those machinations. Good luck to Mary!

Final comment for part one - a rather dodgy curry? What on earth? I suppose I shall find out :P

TSG
Chickwriter chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Oh, for heaven's sake... CATS! Loved this... the tension is insane between these two and just that moment on the train with the window... ack! Brilliant idea to trap them in with Edith and Isobel... the cufflinks were a lovely touch... oh, I wish you could write faster!
Lky13 chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Loved it!
Guest chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
I was right about the cufflinks! (I think I've mentioned I have a list...)

As for Edith. Talk about awkward, but also hilrious...CATS! Although it does make me wonder if perhaps Edith was not quite as innocent as Mary, depsite what Mary has done, perhaps she was more knowledgable? I don't know. I wonder if maybe she saw them on the terrace, or heard Mary's door go at stupid o'clock, looked through the keyhole/opened her own door a fraction and saw Matthew doing the walk of shame? Hmm intriguing... (I really should plan my reviews instead of just giving you a load of waffle of my outloud thinking but nevermind!) :P

Very excited to see where this goes next! Excellent work, as always! :D
simplysunrise chapter 11 . 4/8/2012
Aaaahhh! I am so in love with this story! Your Mary and Matthew will be the end of me as I know it. I don't really have much to say except that I think this story is perfection, and my imagination always runs wild into a completely different direction after every chapter! I can't even imagine where you'll take it next! With respect to speculation, after Matthew's fleeting thought that perhaps Mary might be pregnant after their action at the castle and the night before...WELL. We all know how partial I am to a good load of M/M pregnant/parent fluff stories, haha! There sure will be a few consequences that come around from the castle! ;) Admittedly, my heart did sink a little when I read that you guys wouldn't be able to update it as regularly as you have been... but I'm sure I can wait just a little longer. Just don't leave us hanging for weeks on end, okay? Yay! Excellently written, as always! xoxo
Izzles chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
I'm rather late to the party, but oh so delighted I stumbled across this fic! You guys have such handle on the characters, it's so easy to imagine this onscreen; especially Mary who I adore and am always worried about how people handle her.

Love love love the whole idea of this fic; and the smutty scenes are rather pwoar! :P

Really looking forward to seeing how Mary and Matthew are going to handle this new situation and all their feelings...
URMYSTICK chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
Mary's vibrating pillow - caught me unawares. I was like, what the hell has she got under there? When exactly were sex toys invented? Then i remembered the pre-set alarm clock and i felt seriously let down!

Everytime he leaves her, i want him to turn back and start all over again..which is ridiculous, we'd never get out of the bedroom, get dressed or mingle with others...ummmm, i forget why it's a bad idea again :-/

LOVE Mary coming round and inching over to nibble Matthew's sleeping lips. Again you two have proved M/M don't actually have to do anything to ignite the space between them.

It will be interesting to see how they can physically stay apart in company after all they've shared. Would love to see Matthew involuntarily lick her neck on impulse and get caught!
Ju-dou chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
I have just compared this to a big duvet of M/M - this is not a good analogy. My head is in a weird (painful headachey) place tonight but I shall do my best to tell you how ardently I admire this chapter.

It is just GUH. SO detailed, so descriptive and I was just falling headlong into it the whole time, consumed by it! It is the most full perfect exploration of this relationship and I just adore everything about it. The pacing is sublime, I think that's what I'm loving most, we're really seeing this relationship evolve beautifully and I can just feel everything they're feeling. Oh and the smuttiness, tasteful (goes without saying) and just so HAWT and sensual and just GUH GUH GUH (I really am not eloquent tonight) I would even say that this might be my favourite chapter, I just loved the tenderness, and the goodbye *gulp* I just can't wait to see where you take this. Is it plotted out or are you planning on role playing the rest and seeing where it takes you? I just can't wait for the ensuing awkwardness around the family after all the naughty things Mary and Matthew have been getting up to in private, bhahahaha.

I just love this story and spend quite a chunk of tumblr time endlessly speculating about it. It is pure series one pitch perfect escapism and you girls are the best, don't ever stop.
Chickwriter chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
drying off from cold shower :D. I could write an epic on how epic the smut is - but that word doesn't do the beauty of this justice.. Mary's joy in the loveliness of waking up next to Matthew is so real here.. and you had to go and throw in the word "dearest," didn't you? That struck me as the best part of this - that she calls him dearest so easily here, that they easily share this happy moment, that they have crossed some sort of divide, and that uncertainty seems to be waning. I love that she proposed Scotland, I love that he takes her prior concerns so very seriously, I love how hard it is for them to separate, and I can't wait to see what happens when they're back at Downton. I would think the sexual frustration alone would make them fight... looks at floor plan to determine safe locations for smutty behavior :D So, so good.
sasita chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Sweet and tender lovemaking before the holidays are over and it's time to return to reality at Downton. Poor sweet darlings, I'd like to run away to the warm beds of Scotland too in their shoes. I'm curious to see where you'll be taking them though a bit nervous for my darlings and their ability to handle their bond in hard daylight.
TheSingingGirl chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Ooh, some significant developments there! I do like the progression of their relationship - it's very slow! Well, alright, physically it's not, but in all other ways they're crawling and it makes for a much more interesting tale. And as they themselves point out, it'll be interesting to see how everything changes when they get back to Downton.

TSG
GhostIsland chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Well, that was HOT, gorgeous, erotic and...YEAH. :D I LOVED the idea that this really is the embodiment of "living in a dream" (literally! in the dark!) Adored the sweet spontaneity of Mary wanting to run away (aww!) and Matthew's line afterwards...SIGH. But I'm going to do something I never do: speculate! Because it hit me at "she was entirely, utterly his" that...well...no, she's not. :( And the impact of that confession is going to mean SO much more, because at this point, he thinks (and she feels in her heart) this is all new, and of course they're right...in a way. It's GENIUS to have them do this, unknowing - to form *this* kind of relationship and *then* deal with the inevitable confession. Of course I trust wherever you take this, because you're both insanely creative storytellers, I'm along for the...er...ride. Ahem. ;) Fantastically written, per usual - PLEASE UPDATE SOON! :D
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »