Reviews for Consequences of the Castle
Serena89 chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
oh my babies *hugs them both* *waits for them to be not-naked and hugs them again*

Like with the kisses on the show, I can't decide which one of these three love scenes is my favorite. I can't choose, because they all have their own personality, they're all differently hot and deep and loaded with unspoken emotions. I loved how languid this one was, slow and at the same time urgent. A goodbye. *cries* and when he rolled over to let her be on the top! I can't even! The description of this one was maybe more graphic and at the same time romantic. Loved, loved, loved it. Now I need a cold shower and a fire alarm. (SIGH)

At first I didn't understand why Mary would want to elope. Why it was okay to marry him on the run and not properly, at Downton. But then I realized she thinks she can't *have* reality, the reality that Downton represents, the expectations and duties that go with it, and that this wedding would entail. She loves him - but would that be enough? Can she feel free or will she feel caged? Has this all been a dream after all? Can they make it work outside of this room? Can she? Or is it bound to be a memory?

Matthew is speaking with his heart in his hands, he *wants* to marry her truly. But I'm afraid Mary will have her walls up - she's more vulnerable to his love than he is, and my heart breaks for her. Plus, there's the whole Pamuk thing and if this goes on properly - it'll have to come out. It'll all be shattered anyway, so it *was* a goodbye. A goodbye to this innocent, untainted perfection. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

So next week we'll explore uncharted territories. I'm excited :D
golden12 chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
I wanted them to go away together! Is she pregnant? Oh, I don't want them to go back to Downton and be distant again. Hopefully the consequence will be that they will have an engagement!
Pemonynen chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
Well. I want to cry. For so many reasons. Here's two: firstly-I now just want them to run off to Scotland and get married and have lots of sex and babies and run a bookshop and be happy. But they can't so that makes me very sad. Secondly-I do not want him to leave her, and neither of them wants that either, and so everyone is sad. :(

But I trust you both, and I have complete faith that you won't keep them apart for long because three times does not an epic make (regardless of how good it was!). Also, he has an office doesn't he...? ;)

It's just SO heartbreaking as he leaves her, and where their minds take them once they're alone. I think it's so easy to forget (well I do anyway), just how young they are in series 1, and I think you've both got that across so well compared to the previous chapters, (not a criticism, just that to me this chapter seems to refelct their ages far more than the rest of story does). All of the uncertainty and, realising that they have to go back to reality eventually probably wouldn't be there if they were older, but then had they been older, it might not have happened in the first place... Thinking out loud sorry, anyway...

Ah yes, the good morning sex. :P Ridiculousy stupidly HOT, something about being in total darkness and being dependent on your other senses... ;)

I do have more thoughts on that though (oo-er). Each time they've done it refelcts how their relationship has changed because of doing it...does that make sense? The first time was the result of their argument, so it was desperate and hurried. The second time was more...explortatory, they were still discovering each other, and the third time was slower and definitely seemed more tender (yes even when she was on top, it still seemed very tender and loving), because the feelings *are* there, and have obvously snowballed into being/developing during their time on holiday. And it will be interesting to see if they remain *there* when they return to Downton, or if absence will indeed make the heart (and loins) grow fonder. Clearly, there was something between them as soon as they met really, otherwise they would not have argued so passionately in the first place, so has being on holiday just intensified the physical attraction between them (life in close quarters and all that), or were the feelings already there without them knowing and the holiday has just brought them to the surface? (Thinking out loud again.)

ANYWAY. I had a point, I promise!

Excellent work, as always, and I'm intrigued more than anything else now to see where this goes next! (Obviously I do have some speculations... :P) So, yes, apologies for the waffle (I know you love it really though!), excellent chapter, and can't wait for the next one! :) *Round of applause*
eridani chapter 10 . 4/2/2012
I'm short on time, but I simply HAVE to stop and tell you how amazing this chapter was. I seem to recall my last review being pretty effusive, right? Well, though I don't have the time to write much be sure in the knowledge I liked this one even better. Btw, that might actually be one of the best sex scenes I've read- a little bit sad and desperate with the goodbye looming over them, super intimate and just urgh... words defy me. AMAZING!
Dolly chapter 9 . 4/1/2012
After everything, am going to be shocked beyond all recognition if she doesn't get pregnant. Very hot and very loving. Update now!
SingingNurse chapter 9 . 3/25/2012
HOT HOT HOT! Can't wait for the next installment !
golden12 chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
So, I want Mary to end up pregnant, forcing them to marry. I love this story, and hope it will be updated soon.
Liz chapter 9 . 3/22/2012
Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update Update!
Recovering4life chapter 9 . 3/20/2012
WOW! Your story is absolutely amazing! Update soon please!
sasita chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
Oh my, that was amazing. Not only do they look natural together, you two make their connection feel that way too. Though they're no great talkers yet, are they? So beautifully connected in every other way except this. I'm egar to see how this all is going to play out once the holidays are over and the family returns to normal (is there normality for them after this?) life.
Serena89 chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
OH MY GOD! I think this is the best smut you've both written so far! It was unbelievably steamy hot, so intimate, so sensual, tentative, exploring, the discovery of touch and pleasure! It was their second time, but in a way - while that time at the castle came from pent up passion, this time everything was lingering, slower, and definitely more...more love, more them, more everything. I've loved it. I couldn't take my eyes off of the screen, even if this was definitely more graphic - it was still tasteful! :P

I loved that they chose to sleep together afterwards. One night, is all they have. And Loved that Matthew went around the room naked, so I could imagine him looking about to blow out the candle ehhe.

I swear, after THIS night she must be pregnant. Just for the intensity of it. I might be pregnant after reading, so. And OMG if this happens they're ruined. And he loves her aww. But still, no proposal - which is great I think. Marriage must come because they both want it, because they can't think of their lives without the other in it, because they love each others and think it can work...not because propriety asks them to. So I really appreciate that even if Matthew clearly loves her and she's overwhelmed by the feelings all of this gave her there was still no talk of marriage. Because they feel everything is perfect, and haven't even thought about consequences. (OMG. CONSEQUENCES OF THE CASTLE. She's SO pregnant.)

Can't wait for next Monday! Now excuse me, but I need a cold shower.
Louise chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
I am sorry I don't review every time - but I think your story is amazing. I have had a great time reading the last few chapters with them attempting to stay away from each other and adjust to the alteration of their relationship. And have thoroughly enjoyed this assignation in the bedroom. :D :D

Thank you so much for sharing your writings.

Now I really do hope for their sakes the alarm goes off on time...
URMYSTICK chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
I've been in that hotel room since 11pm last night..Matthew isn't the only person who doesn't want to leave. I suggest a sit-in. Throw that alarm clock out the window with their clothes!

The neck nuzzling from behind at the window was so wickedly sexual..and when he eventually got rid of that stupid grey blanket..well, i could feel every inch of him myself!

I loved her naughty little role play with confessing what thoughts she had downstairs in the ballroom. Matthew trying to recreate the fantasy, asking -like this? Ahh, just wobble..

It does sadden me when, it finishes and neither really know what to do with each other. I suppose it's because they don't have the security of official commitment. They seem to be a bit lost when they step outside their bubble of ecstasy..my advice would be not step outside it, stay there!

I don't know if i can wait another week for the next chapter..I think i might seek this batcave out and steel laptops while you two have bags over your heads!
nessie6 chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
Ahem...I don't think you have enough smut in your story...not nearly enough...

You must rectify that.

There's never too much M/M smut.
circa1910 chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
So right if totally risky. I like the degrees of shyness that almost overcome him. Its natural to them because they have given their hearts not just their bodies. He's said it. Now I'm waiting for her to. They will miss their closeness and presence and not just the intimacy. Time for an engagement and a quick marriage.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »