Reviews for Consequences of the Castle
Foooolintherain chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
the stick has a plus sign on it guys. it's positive. that's all you trolls get from me for this chapter.
darkblueyank chapter 9 . 3/18/2012
*fans self*
Ultrahotpink chapter 8 . 3/15/2012
The tension you've created between these two is amazing! I loved their dance together! The idea of them talking about their coupling in plain sight is very exciting. And the tryst on the terrace was very hot. Dare I hope that one will go to the other for their last night in Scarborough? Wishful thinking I know ;) Great chapter!
Chickwriter chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
Perfect smut buildup is perfect. :D Of course they'll sleep peacefully after that...

Really, you two. I don't think you can update this fast enough.
Ju-dou chapter 8 . 3/12/2012
This is everything I want in an M/M epic at the moment - EVERYTHING.

I love all the perfectly placed little details and there is nothing I love more than Mary and Matthew's tension and their dancing around the issues - that dance was just fabulously described, guh, so so efforlessly good. I adore the family's unwitting double entendres too and Matthew's acute embarrassment, bahahahaha! The flow of this story's just flawless and I honestly could read it like a novel - although if it were a novel I would not put it down and would have finished it the first day I picked it up so it's good that the pleasure is being tantalizingly prolonged.

Oo and spoilers? Surely they won't get so carried away again! I can hardly wait!
eridani chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
This story just gets better with each chapter. I'm super eager to see if Matthew manages to convince Mary to take advantage of the holiday atmosphere once more before they return home. And of course, looking forward to seeing how they figure things out once normalcy descends back at Downton...
luluathome chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Promises, promises! Quite the cliffhanger. Their ongoing doubt and angst about how the other one feels is frustrating, especially Matthew's. I think my view is from modern times. They aren't at a place where they can have an open and frank conversation about what they have done and what it exactly means about their feelings, because they are on holiday with family, so in unfamiliar and a not normal setting. No place to drift off to and have a real conversation. So it really impacts how they are processing the act and what it means about their relationship. I feel Matthew is painted with more of the self doubt and maybe its colored by the gravity of the act as much as it is his desperate need to have Mary's overt acknowledgement of her participation and desire. He is so unsure. And while she is IC, i dont feel the same angst from her and I'm not sure she wouldnt be as angsty as Matthew. I know it A/U and I am rambling here... She maintains the upper hand, Matthew is seeking approval and affirmation, she is focused on not giving themselves away... Which is a propriety issue of the time. Matthew doesn't want to give it up either, but he seems more vested and inclined to put confirmation of Mary's feelings first. Am really enjoying the story, you both write so very well. I love the opportunity to explore A/U of their love story. Thanks so much!
GhostIsland chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
AHH! :D Considering this chapter is barely T-rated, this was INCREDIBLY hot. :) The innuendo during the dance was utter genius - the banter crackling back and forth (brilliantly!), creating this wonderfully charged atmosphere! Love the idea that Mary just liked to flirt with Matthew and that was more important than what she said..AHH! I'm simply in awe of all the things you did with language - the feeling of a simple caress, a touch of the shoulder, lips by an ear...just stunningly (yet tamely) erotic. :D The kiss out on the terrace was freaking AMAZING, and as always, the insights into the characters were just a marvel to read. Everything - from the convo with Sybil (GENIUS! "Your first time" indeed! :) to Matthew imagining Mary's night time routine (SO evocative!) You both have done it again (er...no pun intended. Yet. ;) PLEASE update soon! :D
ladyNYCer chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
OMG! NEXT CHAPTER NOW! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

That is all.
Tripp3235 chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
spoilers? You tease us with spoilers!

very cute. I love how Mary goes back and forth with Matthew. And Robert practically pushing Mary and Matthew together without even knowing how close they have been before. Hee.

But the kiss was hot as usual. And they crave being each other. I think that's what I love about this story. The sex actually has revved up the UST. How awesome is that?

I almost spit what I was drinking when Matthew said he was a good rider. Hee.
darkblueyank chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Who knew that the Bristish sea-side in indifferent weather could set one to flailing? Please post next chapter soon!
Pemonynen chapter 8 . 3/11/2012
Actual spoilers or are you just misleading us?

Loved the awkwardness of the conversations with the family about things like first time (visiting Scarborough) etc, and how they mean one thing and Mary and Matthew are thinking another. Hehehe.

Still very excited to see where this goes. :D
Kate chapter 7 . 3/9/2012
Oh poor Matthew. Fancy him thinking she'd hate him now. Silly boy. But so in character, and so well written!
darkblueyank chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
Poor Matthew thinks he has "I Just F***ed Your Daughter" tatooed on his forehead! I was smiling through that whole section of the chapter.

Edith and Sybil are perfect - Sybil bubbling with innocent concern and Edith pouncing on any reason to snip at Mary.

I liked Cora's comment about being driven mad by their bickering. I made me smile and also reminded me that although M&M want to rip each other's clothes off now, they have a history of non-stop fighting in the way.
hillevi chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
Absolutely love your story! So sweet and hot.
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »