Reviews for Halloween Wonderland
branecandi chapter 1 . 6/27/2014
I like it, and I think it really needs at least one more chapter.
Jazzybella chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
So yeah, I think I would kill for drawings of everyone in costumes. This was so smexy, delicious, and oh so right.
Shiragiku-chaan chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
I like it
hananotsuki hime chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
Your fic was really cute. I always thought Shuuhei was a closet perv and a freak, lol. But I think he is ADORABLE! I really enjoyed reading this, thanks for sharing it! _
Reaper-KayReaper chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
AAAGGGGHHHH needs a sex scene, nevertheless this was freaking awesome!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/14/2013
Write more, write more, write more!
Caitriona695 chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
This is SO sexy. I so wish that you'd write a follow-up to this a few months later when they've been together a while and Ichigo trusts Shuu more. Delicious!

Thanks for sharing with us.
Cuzosu chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
If you wrote the rest of this play time of theirs, and other times when Shuuhei is 'showing Alice around Wonderland' - maybe even the first time Shuuhei lets Ichigo top him? - I would be thrilled. Talk about hot. *shudder*

Although I feel for the guys, having to wear dresses. I'm a girl, and I can't stand the things!

And, to be fair, in Ichigo's shoes I'd drink too.

Hopefully you will continue this, either in this story or in another or multiple fics? Please?

Can't wait to read more!

May the words just flow,

Rincewind2.0 chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Haa, this was awesome :D Ichigo in a dress, what a sight. I was laughing for the first half and then got all excited for the latter part, I haven't even really thought about this pairing but I can see the attraction now, Shuuhei is badass. Plus I can totally see Byakuya cross-dressing as a real high born lady :D Great job, keep it up while I go stalk on your other stories now.