Reviews for New Beginnings
qizhi80 chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Should I be concerned that "Elf abuse" actually has a nice ring to it?
cheshirecat9116 chapter 4 . 5/10/2013
Its really nice. I love it.
fish-egirl chapter 3 . 3/6/2013
(0o0) Brilliantly writen!

I love how you didn't make his parents some poor people living in a hut like some others have. I also adore how you intertwined it all. (0o0)
Ribke D'Crazy chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
If you mean his parents in Evolution, I don't think they had names. If you mean his parents in the original plotline: his mother was Margali and he had no father, just a brother named Stefan (who died) and a sister named Jimaine (who changed her name to Amanda; yeah that's right, she IS Amanda).
TARDIStoaster chapter 4 . 9/11/2012
...
Beautiful.
That is all.
MegaOtaku777 chapter 4 . 6/20/2012
*peers at you with puppy eyes* Why did it have to end? It was so good! I absolutely loved Kurt's character and everyone else too! I would beg you to make one more chapter, but I don't want to ask that of you. I guess all I can say is "keep on writing!" :D
Seylin chapter 4 . 4/7/2012
This is great! You truly capture Kurt's personality. I'm sad it's so short. I would have loved to see Kurt's initial meeting with Logan, I just love the bond those two seem to have.
Surely Sherlocked chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
His parents are Mystique and Azazel
jordylilly777 chapter 4 . 2/5/2012
Its over? I'm all sad now. Oh well, keep writing!
Mesocricetus auratus chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
I love this story! Yeah, not much in the way of constructive comments to give or anything; I just plain love it. This is a story I haven't seen done before, and you do it so well - thank you!
talk-ape chapter 4 . 1/31/2012
FANTASTIC!
Sidney is beast chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
It's so sad its over!
Kitty-Mae chapter 4 . 1/30/2012
I really liked this story, so I am sad it's over, too. But it was really good! Thanks for sharing it!
talk-ape chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
yaysies a beginning story and it's really well scripted, lovely dialogue. Always wondered how Kurt got to the institute
Sidney is beast chapter 3 . 1/27/2012
Oh this is great! I think you should also add a chapter or two about him getting settled in the masion!