Reviews for Well, Life's Funny That Way
Shikala chapter 2 . 7/30/2002
I LOVE this story already! Hehe.. Chocolate-covered bishie.. If you get another chapter up here, I promise I'll put another one up of Blue Skies!

(And I wasn't a fan of your pairing, but your characterization is fantastic!)
PipeNoMiko chapter 3 . 7/20/2002
AUUGHH! So good x.x:D*showers you with Chocolate-covered bishies*WOO! OKay, I really like your story and will continue to stalk it until its finished. Umm, maybe I should write somthing helpfull here... Elly was the 999 Maing, and Yui's grandfather is Gasper:D And Id is the contact not Fei, however the hell that works XD OKAY! I helped WOO GO ME! Baa, Anyway, I really like your story! Keep it up! You have one loyal fan waiting on the edge of her seat for the next chapter!
XZanayu chapter 3 . 7/14/2002
I really hope this will be a Bart and Fei yaoi story! Please continue!
Tasumi Ashiru chapter 2 . 6/13/2002
OOOOOooooo so you gonna continue.. huh huh? I like the pairing, almost as much as sigurd x citan! I think the thought of feix citan is so cute! *blink blink* besides you are doing a really good job and your characterizations are really good I mean it! .. Also I liked the fei and elly joke at ch2's intro.. HAHHAHAH!
Angel chapter 2 . 6/13/2002
Is this going to be a Fei and Bart fic? I hope so. Please continue!
XZanayu chapter 2 . 6/12/2002
I hope this is a Bart and Fei pairing. I love those. Please continue!
Angel chapter 2 . 6/5/2002
Cool first two chapters! I'm pulling for a Bart and Fei couple personally. They would look so much better than Bart and Citan, don't you think? Please continue!
Delvinress chapter 2 . 6/4/2002
I support your pairing. This one is neck in neck with citanXsigurd, in my opinion. I never could understand Citan with Yui. Where'd she go on disc 2? Citan didn't say anything when Midori was alone with that kid from Lahan. If I were her father I'd be busting an artery knowing that my lil girl was alone in that very far-off room with a hothead and my wife no where to be found! But that's just me. Nuf ramblin' Keep writing!
PipeNoMiko chapter 1 . 5/29/2002
D OMG! THIS STORY IS SO GOOD! Citan is my favorite Xenogears chara right under Billy _ and I can't find many yaoi pairings with him, and espacialy ones that are writen well! This story is really good, keepp at it! I must continue to check it periodicly(every two minutes) for an update *.* o_O XD Just don't listen to any of my sujestions for plot twists, I tend to be a bit of a perv _ BUT KEEP AT IT AND I AM VERY MUCH LOOKING FORWARD TO IT!
eyhjiulei chapter 1 . 5/25/2002
this pairing seems very interesting...

please keep up the good work...:p
Beautiful Lady chapter 2 . 5/23/2002
Hey hey. Trissa here but I guess I'm signed in...don't remember doing that. Anyway! I'm excited that you followed up so quickly. About this pairing, I really have no problem with FeiXCitan at all, I think it's quite fitting, actually. I read a steamy doujinshi with them once and blushed for a week! One thing I do miss is that, the first chapter hinted at something larger (especially with the awesome diary entry, that was sweet!), some major repercussion from things taking a different route...don't lose that please, I'll get all depressed! Keep the story coming, it makes me all happy!
Me chapter 1 . 5/17/2002

Don't quit, okie?

Beautiful Lady chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
I'm excited! Believe it or not, It never occured to me that things might turn out any other way. I played the game, beat it and everything seemed okay to me. But now you've got me thinking, did things have to be this way? Add to the fact that Xenogears and yaoi go together like a hand in a glove and you've given me a story to make me berry, berry happy for months! Don't write at a snails pace! Write very quickly so that I may read! The only criticism is that there are some spelling mistakes (embarrassed is misspelled in there somewhere). Other than that, you've got me tres intersted!
LEONheart Kennedy chapter 1 . 5/15/2002
Is Bart gonna be in it? I like Bart. I want Bart. I always press people for Bart. :) Anyho, good begining.