Reviews for Life, the Afterlife, and Whatever's in Between
paramore-addict-96 chapter 27 . 11/21/2015
I know you haven't updated this story in 3 years but... please, please can you start writing it again? I absolutely love it and I've been on the edge of my seat (quite literally) whilst reading this. I'm also very curious as to where this story is heading and I love how you've portrayed Sherlock and Irene's relationship. I'm sure a lot of people would be happy if you decided to continue writing this story and I've added it to my alerts in case you do return to finish it. But even incomplete it's still a great story :)
BlueOwl7 chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
Update!
justanoddity chapter 27 . 12/4/2013
Please update soon!
mel chapter 27 . 10/27/2013
Please please please write more so good
Guest chapter 27 . 10/12/2013
It's so beautiful! You can't stop here. Please say you don't...
LoeyDinh chapter 27 . 9/28/2013
Hello, I just want to tell you that your story is beautiful and although I know that it is probably too late to ask for an update but...can you update? I stayed up 'til 1 in the morning just to read this amazing thing and was slightly sad to see it ended right there when, well, lots of things could happen...
I know I'm not good at words so please forgive my grammatical mistakes. I'm still trying my best to fix them. Thank you!
BlueSkies23 chapter 27 . 5/11/2013
This is really great! :D The characterization and everything is amazing, and I love your plot. I'm really looking forward to the rest of it. Please update soon, I'd love to read more
DoctorWhoLocked chapter 27 . 2/22/2013
I already reviewed this but I'm reviewing it again...I absolutely love this fanfic! Excellent writing, even if I don't completely agree with the characterization, I think you're doing a fantabulous job. One of the best things about Sherlene is that it's so open to interpretation...there are a LOT of loose ends so any of this stuff could happen. There's so much we don't know about Irene so it's awesome to see what various authors can do with the characters.

Btw, maybe I'm just a total perv (at least I won't deny it) but I'm still holding out for smut. ;) Don't tease me ;;;;;) - don't ask me what that is...I just made it up. Maybe it's just like 5 consecutive winks?

Well anyway, I love you. Good job.
Galleon Eye chapter 27 . 1/20/2013
Oh my god! This fanfic is just asdfghjkl too much! The Sherlene feels are overwhelming I can't even cope! You know when a fanfic becomes your life for like three days? Well yah this. I have been reading every free second I have and you are suuuuch a good writer! Please update amazingly soon because I may die from withdrawal symptoms!
AnMXD chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I really love this first chapter! I skimmed the rest of it last night, but I really didn't follow, so I'm going to reread it now!

I especially liked the part where he was Watson at the grave! it almost made me tear up! This is just great, I can't wait to read more!
capostrophe chapter 27 . 11/7/2012
Ahhh you can't leave it there! Please please please update sooN!
peoplewatcher2 chapter 27 . 10/12/2012
I hate you. But in that good "I love you and this story please keep posting 'cause you're driving me nuts and I want to keep reading so give me more and stop trying to kill me with all of these cliffhangers" sort of way. But I have to say, I do kind of agree with BattleOfDaydreams which is part of why I'm dying for you to update.

Pretty Please?
TH chapter 27 . 8/28/2012
Temperance Hotryenwod
My gooood ! I WANT THE NEXT !
clow-san chapter 27 . 8/24/2012
Oh Irene! You naughty naughty girl, running our detective ragged. Haha. I love this short and it's nice to see Irene just interacting with Molly.
Eldar-Melda chapter 27 . 8/19/2012
Nice chapter. :)

I think it's nice to put a scene between Molly and Irene. They are women who count and they need to talk about Sherlock. Molly needs to know Sherlock is safe. She helps him after all. :)

I am glad Sherlock ask news from Molly. It's delightful he opens his eyes towards friendship thanks to Irene's and John's efforts.

Bye. :)