Reviews for The Bank Called, Your Reality Check Bounced
kisara chapter 6 . 1/9
I hope it shall be a pleasant surprise for you to find in your inbox a notification about this old fic. I wanted to thank you for a morning spent wonderfully diverted by your crossover story. I cannot profess to know the dubbers' voices, so surely some of that humor is lost on me, but I rank OHSHC and FMA among my favorite serials, and delighted to find that this should exist.

I wanted to thank you also for recommending "Mr. Darcy's Diary" (which I polished off in one sitting, and shall probably do so again, today). I have been binging on Pride and Prejudice lately, and decided to visit the fanfic recommendations on TVTropes and saw that your description of that particular work was to my taste. Incidentally, that recommendation is how I ended up here, where again I should like to thank you both for that and for this. I feel like I've met a new internet friend.

Warm regards,
kisara
kisara dot of dot pern at gmail dot com
luluhrh chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
i only knew about Vic Mignogna and Caitlin Glass! that's AWESOME! and hilarious! and this fic is awesome and hilarious, too! well done!
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
I see Renge's managed to work her way in, yeah? *imagines Renge arguing with Truth and basically steamrollering it with meta*
Pyro of the Sea chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
The fourth wall wasn't just broken. It twas shattered. A lovely fic. Really good job
MariHadALittleLambo chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
HAHAHAHAHA?! "I'll give you half my life so give me half of yours"?! ROFL can't.. breathe...

... Ed is so cute
MariHadALittleLambo chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
OMG HAHAHA

"We're not in an anime."
"We're...we're not?"
"No. We're in a fan fiction."

What?! XD They aren't supposed to know that!
MariHadALittleLambo chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
LOL you are so funny
MissMeister chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Pretty good; in an odd A/N-ish way.

мειςτεя•αικα
AKimiB chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Ah, this was one of the most entertaining of crossovers I have ever the pleasure to read! I thank your brain and your friends for plopping it into FF world! :)
BloodLily16 chapter 6 . 6/9/2013
Brava! Brava! Bravissimo!
BloodLily16 chapter 5 . 6/9/2013
Aw MAAAAAAN!
BloodLily16 chapter 4 . 6/9/2013
Fourth wall breaking and Eddie and Tama-San! This is epic!
BloodLily16 chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Especially Roooooyyy! 3
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Amen! :D
Firefly264 chapter 6 . 6/8/2013
10/10! Very funny, totally random, and I love how confused everyone was about the voices. Fourth wall? What fourth wall? Cliches and sparkles and Mustang, oh my! Definitely one of my favorite humor stories, and a pretty good crossover with it!