Reviews for The Bank Called, Your Reality Check Bounced
Nice. You're a good writer and funny too. Somehow it was all of coherent, interesting, and amusing. Not a combination seen often in fanfiction. I enjoyed your jabs at the fourth wall. :) keep writing!
Resisting the Borg chapter 6 . 6/20
I noticed the similar English voice casts myself early on.

Well, this story was hilarious. I loved the way everyone bounced off each other. And the fact that Renge's little platform thing was what got them back to Japan. And Kyoya explaining that they were in a fanfic. Basically, I liked everything.
Oh my god this is art you've taken the tones of both series and managed to blend them seamlessly I love this so much
Q-A the Authoress chapter 6 . 9/28/2015
Yes! :D Now that's what I call an ending. And Al making the comparison about Mei was cute. At least in my opinion. XD Seriously I LOVED this.

Q-A the Authoress chapter 4 . 9/28/2015
So if this takes place after Ed lost his Alchemy why is Hughes alive? Don't get me wrong, I LOVE that he's here, but is this another alternate universe thing or something?

... And to answer Ed's question. Yes. You are being punished for not asking out Winry yet!

Q-A the Authoress chapter 3 . 9/28/2015
Hell will be unleashed. God forbid if the Host Club found out about Mei's crush on Al. XD

Q-A the Authoress chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
I'm amazed that the universe has survived this long.

kisara chapter 6 . 1/9/2015
I hope it shall be a pleasant surprise for you to find in your inbox a notification about this old fic. I wanted to thank you for a morning spent wonderfully diverted by your crossover story. I cannot profess to know the dubbers' voices, so surely some of that humor is lost on me, but I rank OHSHC and FMA among my favorite serials, and delighted to find that this should exist.

I wanted to thank you also for recommending "Mr. Darcy's Diary" (which I polished off in one sitting, and shall probably do so again, today). I have been binging on Pride and Prejudice lately, and decided to visit the fanfic recommendations on TVTropes and saw that your description of that particular work was to my taste. Incidentally, that recommendation is how I ended up here, where again I should like to thank you both for that and for this. I feel like I've met a new internet friend.

Warm regards,
kisara
kisara dot of dot pern at gmail dot com
luluhrh chapter 6 . 10/20/2014
i only knew about Vic Mignogna and Caitlin Glass! that's AWESOME! and hilarious! and this fic is awesome and hilarious, too! well done!
cthulhu-with-a-fez chapter 5 . 10/10/2013
I see Renge's managed to work her way in, yeah? *imagines Renge arguing with Truth and basically steamrollering it with meta*
Pyro of the Sea chapter 6 . 9/16/2013
The fourth wall wasn't just broken. It twas shattered. A lovely fic. Really good job
MariHadALittleLambo chapter 6 . 8/29/2013
HAHAHAHAHA?! "I'll give you half my life so give me half of yours"?! ROFL can't.. breathe...

... Ed is so cute
MariHadALittleLambo chapter 5 . 8/29/2013
OMG HAHAHA

"We're not in an anime."
"We're...we're not?"
"No. We're in a fan fiction."

What?! XD They aren't supposed to know that!
MariHadALittleLambo chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
LOL you are so funny
MissMeister chapter 6 . 8/18/2013
Pretty good; in an odd A/N-ish way.

мειςτεя•αικα