Reviews for Harry Potter: Prince of Gryffindor
Rs95 chapter 1 . 2/9
Hey
I need to ask
Are tou going to keep writing this story?
Rs95 chapter 1 . 2/9
Hey
I need to ask
Are tou going to keep writing this story?
Tlyna52 chapter 1 . 12/10/2020
Damn! I just read the prequel to this one and foolishly forgot to check to see if there were any sequels and if they were completed. If I had I would not have bothered with Duke of Gryffindor as abandoning this story leaves that one wasted too. A pity as it was quite good and deserved better. I would have said I loved it if the story line was actually complete and I did love your original characters. Wish you hadn't wasted it all by giving up.
gginsc chapter 1 . 11/29/2020
I am so disappointed that this story in not complete! Please come back.
Tracey Young chapter 4 . 3/11/2020
Where’s the rest? Who is the Last Son of the Basilisk? What happens next?
Arcanos chapter 1 . 12/12/2019
no.. no no no nononononononono heĺllllllllll
man why why why?
please eat almonds or something
such a gr8 story!
please finish it
if u forgot original plot, then pls improvise...
something related to Al York's family
Related to nica
related to Nirina
Dark dark rumbles
prophecy regarding some mystical thing, or something as simple as Harry and Hermione being harbingers of change, or eradication of evil/dumb old door (dumbledoreor any freaking thing
but pls!
finish it!

Thanks for sharing anyways, I guess...
Hoping for a update as u sure aren't dead or something, and hope not ever lol

Please

Thanks
mworth1019 chapter 3 . 12/7/2019
damn, loved the prequel of this story and was hoping for an nepic sequel. what happened. this has such promise. please finish this! it really is a wonderful premise that is even with its cliches different enough to be extremely interesting.
sylvelle chapter 4 . 7/20/2019
You can't cspture the twins! But of coursee you can. Wish you would't though. I guess we will never know.
Pixie8859 chapter 1 . 3/12/2019
So not fair! Thank you however for writing the first story to this. I'll add this in the hope that you'll come back to it someday.
tammgrogan chapter 4 . 5/14/2018
Hello, it was really a great start, I only wished that you could have finished writing it. Thank You for sharing what you did write, hopefully one day you will finish it. Thank you and take care.
Tammgrogan
Shreck879 chapter 1 . 2/27/2018
guessing that this is a dead story?
setokayba2n chapter 4 . 2/22/2018
A war need funds, maybe they can cut Dumbledore from his money in Gringotts, and talk with the other countries to make him persona non-grata. After all, if the "Great Albus Dumbledore" attack the ministry, and kidnap children, it could be enough.

Even if Cornelius is in the side of Dumbledore, he already had a leg out, and if he defend the attack, he will be out by the survivors.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 4 . 10/31/2017
A great start to this sequel so far! Looking forward to finding out what happens next!
Drew86 chapter 4 . 5/14/2017
Please keep writing on this story! it's too good to stop. Faithful readers await!
firedawg chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
A very good story, and full of intrigue. Hope to lear the outcome.