Reviews for Harry Potter: Prince of Gryffindor
Drew86 chapter 4 . 5/14
Please keep writing on this story! it's too good to stop. Faithful readers await!
firedawg chapter 4 . 3/20
A very good story, and full of intrigue. Hope to lear the outcome.
ToddGilliss chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
any chance to finish on with this story
Jimbocous chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
Hope you'll get back to this at some point!
ej-83 chapter 4 . 10/3/2016
oh boy..am guessing that there is another living descendant of slytherin..n it might be dumbledore..n someone is watching the team earlier at the end of the chappie..i really hope that its not dumbledore's forces..
dhamann7878 chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
would really appreciate this story being finished but understand that it is a point where it could go many directions
aptteach123 chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
Hey, I read the prequel to this one and these four chapters. I love this story! I do notice you haven't updated since February of 2012, over 4 years ago. I do hope you plan on continuing this story, as I can't wait to see how Harry deals with Dumbledore! Keep up the awesome work, and please update soon :D
Sheylenna chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
So you gonna continue this?
sh777 chapter 4 . 3/3/2016
Enjoyed this. Will it be finished?
danielhaire4 chapter 4 . 1/23/2016
Prince and Duke were an awesome pair of stories that I am sorry to see to have not be updated though I do see some elements in Empire. I would love to see this series continue.

I did have one question though: In the notes for Duke of Gryffindor, you listed Vanquisher as a Vanguard Class Battleship. Only problem that I see for this is that the HMS Vanguard was the only ship of her class ever sailed as the direct successor to the George V class following the cancelling of the Lion class development. Best I could guess would that the Vanquisher would either be one of the George V Classes sent to the scrapyard, or one of the 3 Lions that were in construction when the class was cancelled.
DMP chapter 4 . 1/1/2016
Great start to a good story!
andyjhorton chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
this story took on a world of its own. its sad to see that it has stopped here and does not seem to be moving forward anymore.
midnightscar17 chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
Update
LordHambledom chapter 4 . 6/15/2015
Has this stor been abandoned?
WarLock571 chapter 4 . 6/7/2015
When are you going to finnish this riveting story. Please excuse the spelling it is 3am now.