Reviews for Harry Potter: Prince of Gryffindor
midnightscar17 chapter 4 . 7/14
Update
LordHambledom chapter 4 . 6/15
Has this stor been abandoned?
WarLock571 chapter 4 . 6/7
When are you going to finnish this riveting story. Please excuse the spelling it is 3am now.
ladyofthedragons1 chapter 4 . 1/14
Loved the Duke of Gryffindor and I'm enjoying this one as well. Update soon, I'd love to see what happens next.
DragonKnight1775 chapter 4 . 1/8
This is a cool story ! I hope you come back to this.
writeratheart007 chapter 3 . 12/19/2014
I know you've been busy RL but I truly hope you'll consider coming back to finish this. I love these two stories and keep coming back to them in hope I've missed something new you've posted.
Guest chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
come back to finish this story please
kittyranma chapter 4 . 10/23/2014
I really enjoyed the first book. This one seems like it would be great too. I hope the muse returns for this book and you update soon.
angelbaby.kh2 chapter 4 . 7/14/2014
Has the story been abandoned?
fire-earth chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
When are you going to update this? I love this sequel so far... i beg you dont let it become abandoned... please
MeinGimli chapter 4 . 6/24/2014
sh...ame on you. you never finished this fine story. so much time wasted to write an damn good but unfinished piece of art.
lonewolf420 chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
Sorry to say this but maybe its a good thing you stopped updating two years ago. The first story was good but you screwed up the end as well as the beginning of this one. You as well as countless others have said Hogwarts was a living entity that recognized harry as daddy for lack of better title. Even destroyed the wand of someone intending him harm in her walls, now lemon drop is in a fortress? No. Now maybe some of the last fight could have happened as its outside the castle, but unlikely as hogsmead and the forbidden Forrest are its borders but even if only in the castle then the snipers in the towers would have lost their wands if not there life. And though a headmaster has control of the wards the owner has override. Plus can use the power of the castle to eject all of them. Furthermore harry can simply call the house elves to him and tell them to evacuate the students and teachers to safe locations. Everyone always underestimates there own stories by rights of yours they have properties all over the world. The refuges could be evacuated to anywhere without lemon drop stopping them after all that many mannered have a hell of a lot of house elf magic to keep up. And like wizards world round even dumbledore didn't ever put up house elf wards.
HairyLimey chapter 4 . 4/18/2014
Update!For the love of God please please update!
SlytherinsGoldenGirl chapter 4 . 4/14/2014
Oh pleeeeeeeeease update soon!
spyder221 chapter 4 . 4/11/2014
awesome story when's the update