Reviews for Harry Potter: Prince of Gryffindor
tammgrogan chapter 4 . 5/14
Hello, it was really a great start, I only wished that you could have finished writing it. Thank You for sharing what you did write, hopefully one day you will finish it. Thank you and take care.
Tammgrogan
Shreck879 chapter 1 . 2/27
guessing that this is a dead story?
setokayba2n chapter 4 . 2/22
A war need funds, maybe they can cut Dumbledore from his money in Gringotts, and talk with the other countries to make him persona non-grata. After all, if the "Great Albus Dumbledore" attack the ministry, and kidnap children, it could be enough.

Even if Cornelius is in the side of Dumbledore, he already had a leg out, and if he defend the attack, he will be out by the survivors.
WhiteEagle1985 chapter 4 . 10/31/2017
A great start to this sequel so far! Looking forward to finding out what happens next!
Guest7 chapter 4 . 8/10/2017
Wish people who recommend storylines inform others that storylines have been abandon/dead. Spent 2 hours reading the previous and this sequel and realized that last update was 2012 and current year is 2017. That means this storyline is dead/abandon.
Drew86 chapter 4 . 5/14/2017
Please keep writing on this story! it's too good to stop. Faithful readers await!
firedawg chapter 4 . 3/20/2017
A very good story, and full of intrigue. Hope to lear the outcome.
ToddGilliss chapter 4 . 12/22/2016
any chance to finish on with this story
Jimbocous chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
Hope you'll get back to this at some point!
ej-83 chapter 4 . 10/3/2016
oh boy..am guessing that there is another living descendant of slytherin..n it might be dumbledore..n someone is watching the team earlier at the end of the chappie..i really hope that its not dumbledore's forces..
dhamann7878 chapter 4 . 6/5/2016
would really appreciate this story being finished but understand that it is a point where it could go many directions
aptteach123 chapter 4 . 4/29/2016
Hey, I read the prequel to this one and these four chapters. I love this story! I do notice you haven't updated since February of 2012, over 4 years ago. I do hope you plan on continuing this story, as I can't wait to see how Harry deals with Dumbledore! Keep up the awesome work, and please update soon :D
Sheylenna chapter 4 . 3/15/2016
So you gonna continue this?
sh777 chapter 4 . 3/3/2016
Enjoyed this. Will it be finished?
danielhaire4 chapter 4 . 1/23/2016
Prince and Duke were an awesome pair of stories that I am sorry to see to have not be updated though I do see some elements in Empire. I would love to see this series continue.

I did have one question though: In the notes for Duke of Gryffindor, you listed Vanquisher as a Vanguard Class Battleship. Only problem that I see for this is that the HMS Vanguard was the only ship of her class ever sailed as the direct successor to the George V class following the cancelling of the Lion class development. Best I could guess would that the Vanquisher would either be one of the George V Classes sent to the scrapyard, or one of the 3 Lions that were in construction when the class was cancelled.